Chapter 1 - I Hate School

Ren POV

My name is Ren Guinevere and I somehow got water abilities when I was 14 years old. Now because of this I have to attend some school with my sister who got nature abilities when she was younger too.

I woke up rubbing my tired eyes then saw my dads and Mia smiling beside my suitcases they packed.

"Do I really have to go?" I glared at them.

"Come on, protect your sister" Peter smiled nervously.

"Please Ren!" she wined.

I sighed looking at them doing the puppy eyes at me and Nelson glaring at me.

"Please make your decision fast because we need to prepare Kairi and Miku's wedding that some months away" he sighed glaring at me harder.

"Geez....fine" I regretted saying that.

"Great! I'll get your special bath ready. Don't want you miserable for your first day at Yōso Academy" she giggled.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

Time skipped.....

I sighed heavily while I entered the bathtub and my fish tail appeared. I looked at a small picture of me and Kairi when he graduated from Yōso Academy then glared at his so called innocent face.

His fiancée is owning a seafood factory and he's just going along with it that our friends are dying.

"Ren....if humans don't eat them then their population will grow rapidly and less food for many fishes to survive" he said when I was 12 years old.

"That's right! So in a way I'm saving them" his wife smiled patting my head.

"Fuck you" I said angrily.

"Ren don't say that!" he glared at me and grabbed my hand.

"You fiancée is evil!" I screamed not looking at him.

"What happened to you?" he spoke softly as his hair covered his eyes.

"It's okay....in due time he will understand" she sighed looking at me worriedly.

I came back to reality and splashed the water angrily with my tail. "Betrayer!"

~🎆~

"Bye guys!" Mia smiled waving to our dads from the bus doorway while I sat in the bus listening to music with my headphones.

She sat beside when the bus drove off and giggled taking my phone away from me.

"Give it back!" I said angrily.

"You need to socialize more. Lino and Luno your childhood friends are at Yōso Academy" she smiled softly.

"So....so?!" I blushed extremely glaring at her.

"You still like them huh?" she smirked folding her arms.

"Shut up" I said not looking at her.

She looked somehow disappointed then smiled at me. "You will find true love one day...Ren" she spoke softly blushing a little.

"What are you-"

"A donkey!" she said out of nowhere.

"Usual Mia" I chuckled.

She seemed to be blushing extremely but I didn't take it to my thoughts and went back to listening to music.

Time skipped....