Chapter 44 - Search part 1

(This is Silvia if I didn't post her)

Asami POV

I woke up feeling dizzy. My hands and legs were chained with magical vines. Mia and Nadir were still unconscious. Adam struggled setting us free but nothing worked. We looked over at the rest of our teammates also captured.

I felt very bad looking at Luno and Lino's dropping ears. They don't talk much but their ears really show their emotions.

"We need to leave this place" Silvia sighed.

"We tried. It's obvious the whole city is against us" Adam said, trying to break the chains on his hands.

We looked at Aoi looking pale and weak. "Aoi, can you change into your Doragan form?" I asked.

"No, they did something to me. I feel dizzy..." he coughed.

"You poor thing" Silvia had pity on him.

He vomited on Adam's shirt. "My favorite shirt!" Adam wined.

We heard footsteps coming closer to us. A pair of red eyes looked down at us. "Young ones, huh" he chuckled.

"Who are you?" Adam glared at him.

"Kirā" he said boldly.

We froze and he laughed at our reactions. He looked at us closely then stopped, staring at Nadir. The complete silence only played the water tap droplets.

He grinned. "Nadia's son is one too. So young to lose his life soon. I couldn't kill that bitch. Now, it's his turn"

Silva quickly hid Nadir's unconscious body behind her. "Leave us alone!" she screamed.

I looked at him angrily. "You kill wizards for fun. What's up with that?! We didn't do anything to-"

"Yōso Academy did!" he shot back. He revealed his pointy ears from the hoodie. "Zidar Stone, the first Erufu Great wizard and the one the whole school hated. I'll teach them a lesson. A lesson of losing their Great wizards"

We snickered. "That's the stupidest revenge plan ever" Siliva laughed.

With a blink of a eye, she shot a bullet at us but missed, slamming into the cement wall. "Don't think I missed accidentally"

Silence ran through the room again. He smirked, folding his arms. "Let me see who should go first for my first kill for the week...." he said, looking at each of us. His head stopped at Siliva. Two men grabbed her chains then started dragging her out of the room.

"Silvia!" we screamed.

She cried, fighting them off but it was no use. They left the room with her. We heard her screams and crying then silence once again. He placed her back infront of us. She was breathing but badly injured.