Chapter 24 - Exams part 2

Mia POV

I can't do this....

I trembled and had sweaty palms as I walked to Cindy on the exam battle area. She smirked controlling small rocks in a circle.

"Please don't....kill each other" Hollis smiled nervously gripping his check board tightly.

"Mr. Yasei, she won't even get to touch not even one finger on me" she chuckled.

He went back to the stands then the bell rang. She didn't attack me by stood there waiting for my response.

"Why...do you hate me so much?" I asked.

She hesitated to answer me then she became furious with scales showing up on her skin. She ran to me and tried to punch me. I grabbed her hand tightly and asked her again the same question. She froze staring at me.

"We want a fight, not some conversation!" Nadir shouted from the stands.

Nadia covered his mouth and Hana glared at him. I laughed a little when he waved to me and smiled with his cute little sharp teeth.

Cindy glared at me not paying attention to her. She controlled a large rock at me. It pushed me near the elimination area and she controlled it with more force. I opened my wings and they helped me to push it back then rolled away from it.

She grabbed my leg and slammed me into the floor. I struggled to get back to me feet then she stepped on my leg and slowly started crushing it.

"You won't remember me" she mumbled under her clenched teeth.

"What....are you talking about?"

She grabbed me by the face and looked at me angrily. "I use to follow you every fucking day to school and treat you like a queen. Then....you left with your parents to earth without telling me. Because of that, I waited everyday for you. EVERYDAY!" she screamed angrily.

"I'm sorry, I-"

Hollis stopped the match and the exam board showed she won but by the look on his face, she's in deep trouble.

"Meet me at the school field if you want to remember" she said then ran away.

What is she talking about...?

I felt dizzy and pain all over my body. I fell to my knees then Ren ran to me and carried me in his arms to the nurse office. He slammed his hands against the nurses desk that Hollis was sitting at and told him to punish Cindy for what she has done.

"I'll make sure I do, Ren! But there isn't time for that now. Many students should be punished for what they did pit there" Hollis said angrily.

We saw Luther and Lucy in the shadows. Hollis eyes changed to dark red then they disappeared. His clothes were a little big on him and anger ran through his eyes.

"Old man, fight it you idiot!" Ren said, shaking him.

"Don't tell me what to do" Hollis chuckled, sounding younger.

"Shit...." we mumbled, staring at him smiling evilly.

"I can do anything I want. I'm bigger than you" he laughed.

We looked at him from head to toe. He looked around 12 years old and a stubborn one because of another spell.

Luther's voice was coming from the examination area. Ren left me alone with Hollis. I sighed, holding his hand tightly so he doesn't do anything wrong after he broke the nurse's vase.

"Hollis, come on...try to hold it in" I said boldly.

"I'm not the one who lost my exam" he said, acting like a spoilt child. I slapped his hand and he pouted rubbing it. "You are not my mom!" he screamed.