Chapter 31 - New Students

Mia POV

It's just a depressing day....

In class, Rain didn't show up. I heard she has been crying in her room for days and Aoi was trying to cheer her up even though he was crying himself. Hollis was in his office, constantly calling Jayson to see if he's okay but he isn't answering.

I ate lunch with my friends and teammates. We heard a new announcement of three students entering the school.

Footsteps could be heard closer to us. We turned around and stared at Nadir in our uniform.

"Guess who exploded the exams?" he smirked.

We were still frozen, staring at him and wide opened mouths.

"I know, I'm awesome. Me, a 9 year old passed your entrance exams. You must all feel like dumbasses" he chuckled. "There is enough to go around me. Son of Nadia and Hollis Yasei" he smiled proudly then Ren choked on his chicken.

"How....how did this happen?!" I asked, shaking him back and forth.

"Mimi. All I can say is, that I was too awesome" he laughed richly.

Ren glared and strangled him. Nadir laughed, looking at Ren in a perverted way.

"No....you can't be here, Rapist child!" Ren wined.

"I'm here and you can't get rid of me, love" Nadir said, making smoochy faces.

Ruby and I screamed, hugging ourselves while we looked at his little uniform that he even a  smiley button was on his jacket. He also had a teddy bear popping his out of his bag.

"Please take me seriously. I'm a schoolmate of you fellow students" he smiled proudly.

We noticed Hollis spying on him through his office window. Nadir smiled and waved to him.

"I'm okay, daddy!" he giggled.

Ren was covered in despair as he fell to his knees. "This can't be happening" he said dryly.

Nadia came out of nowhere and hugged Nadir. "My little boy is all grown up!"

"Mommy, my friends are here and my Ren" he smiled softly.

"Stop calling me that!" Ren said angrily.

~~~

Rain smiled weirdly, staring at Nadir sitting in the front of class and swinging his legs. He raised his hand and smiled evilly.

"Aunty Rain, I want to pee" he pouted.

"Well...okay" she smiled nervously.

He looked at Ren then raised his hand again. "I want Ren to guide me to the bathroom" he wined then made a flirty face. "After all, I'm a little boy. This little di-"

"Okay! I heard too much for today" she interrupted him.

Time skipped....

I helped Nadir with his notes since he was drawing instead. I saw his list of teammates but his smile faded. He took it from me then placed it in his pocket.

"Is....something wrong?" I asked in a concerned tone.

He shrugged then didn't make eye contact at anyone. "My teammates left me alone. They are gone a quest saying I'm too young" he sighed.

"Are you okay with that?"

"It....doesn't affect me. They need me, they will learn that the hard way" he said angrily as fire surrounded his clenched fists.

Ren controlled a lot of water at him then he was soaking wet.

"Kid, you are going to burn down the school if you don't control that" Ren sighed, rolling his eyes. "I have seen your power. It's not powerful, it's out of control and dangerous" he said boldly.

"I....can control it" Nadir shuttered.

"Keep saying that and it will" Ren said sarcastically.

I looked at Nadir worriedly while he scratched his head and wrote down notes.

He will be a wonderful wizard....

~~~

Arthur POV

I smirked after getting the news of the new students entering the school. My attention was caught by a young boy named Nadir Yasei.

He's very young to be tricked and used against them. All I have to do is be a 'loving' friend to him. He's Hollis son after all, he can be too gullible as well.

I'm a student of Yōso Academy but I want more power than being some wizard.

I found him in the school garden trying to make a swing. I smiled innocently, walking closer to him. I picked up the boards beside him.

"Can I help?" I chuckled.

"Sure. This school doesn't have freaking swings. I'm disappointed in my daddy" he said, shaking his head.

"The principal is your dad?" I asked boldly.

"Yeah, he's too overprotective of me though. I'm a grown man, I can do things myself" he pouted.

I sat beside him on the ground. "I'm Arthur Mendez" I laughed, shaking his hand.

"Nadir Yasei, 9 years old but don't make my age fool you" he smiled softly.

You are still useful...

I stood up on my feet and smiled proudly. "I guess we are friends now"

He laughed, dragging me along to the materials for the swing. "If you finish this" he smirked.

"That's a challenge?" I snickered.

"Definitely" he chuckled.

🔮🔮🔮

Arthur Mendez
17 years old
Air Wizard