Chapter 28 - Darkness and Cold part 2

Ren POV

I woke up feeling better. I snuggled to the closest thing to me. It smelt nice and warm.

"Ren, you can stop now" I heard Ruby snickered.

I blushed when I realized it was Mia asleep beside me. "I didn't-"

"Shh....she sleeping" Ruby giggled.

I went under Mia's arms and wrapped them around me. I felt safe and comfortable. She woke up, staring at me with her flushed cheeks.

"Ren-"

"I want to sleep with you" I smiled softly.

She smiled, hugging me closer to her chest. "You are too cute" she chuckled.

Ruby took out her tablet and scanned me. She froze staring at the screen. "The spell is broken" she spoke softly.

"That's great!" Mia exclaimed.

"But, Snow's magic ora can't be identified. That means she's-"

"Dead" I said boldly.

They covered their mouths as tears ran down their cheeks. "So there is a bigger enemy" Mia hiccupped.

"And that person doesn't give a fuck who it is they are killing" I said, clenching my teeth.

~🎆~

Aquamarine POV

Red is my favorite colour after all...

I laughed as blood ran down a man's face from my sword. I stabbed him many times around his body while father watched in his chair. The man finally stopped breathing then a ripped off his head to show my trainer.
She smirked, clapping her hands. "What I expected from our Highness daughter" she chuckled.

"It's my pleasure" I smiled.

Father escorted her from the room and I kneeled before him. His eyes were filled with anger and sadness when he looked at me.

"I need to tell you the truth" he sighed.

"What truth-"

"About your mother" he said boldly.

I clenched my fists and glared at him. "I know those great wizards killed her" I said angrily.

"She's alive and....I-"

His red eyes turned black which I never seen before then I saw grandfather comforting him. His red ring glowed which made me curious.

"I removed her-"

Grandfather looked at him angrily. "Jared remember my orders"

Orders?

"She's alive!" Father shuttered and his eyes were going crazy.

The maids and butlers led me to my room. I started to worry about him.

What's going on?

"Princess?" Evan came out of shadows with his worn out clothes and holding a mop.

(Please imagine him with dog ears and tail)

"It's you again" I scoffed.

"I had t-to clean your room. I'm sorry for entering without permission" he spoke softly.

"Get out you-"

"Please stop calling me an animal" he hiccupped.

"You are lucky that I haven't killed you yet" I said angrily.

"We were friends, Aqua"

I materialized my sword and aimed it at him. He trembled with his big and youthful eyes. I tried to stab him but I had a weird feeling in my throat. I stabbed the sword in my dresser.

"You....can't kill me?" he asked.

"I can use you. What do know about what's going around this castle?" I sighed.

He gulped and took a deep breath. "Many things" he finally spoke.

"Who's my mother?" I questioned him.

"No one knows but it has to do something with you controlling water and your father controlling light. She must be a Water wizard," he said, looking at the paintings. He looked at me and cleared his throat. "and your eyes"

"Are you trying to complement me? If you are I'll beat the crap out of you" I said angrily.

"For a 6 year old you can be violent" he smiled nervously.

"For a 8 year ole you can be pretty dumb" I shot back at him.

"I felt that" he laughed silently, pretending to be stabbed.

"I'm leaving to get more information" I sighed.

His dog ears and tail moved rapidly as he held my hand. "I can come?" he asked.

"Fine. Kids can be a pain to carry around" I chuckled.

~🎆~

I went to the nearby prison with the past Chief Katsuko. Evan trembled, walking closer to me while we passed the prisoners. None of them scared me which made this idiotic prisoner tried to attack me but I kicked him in in nuts and walked over him. We faced Katsuko with her messed up hair and tried eyes.

"My Granddaughter has finally....visited me" she laughed.

"I'm not your granddaughter, bitch" I growled.

"I adopted your father. He put me in here, even his little sister because of his biological father Orion" she smirked, drinking down a cup of water like it was beer. She turned her head at Evan and smiled. "I sense goodness in him"

His eyes lit up. "Real-"

"Shut up" I glared at her.

"Boyfriend?" she asked with a perverted look on her face and looking like some perverted old woman.

He blushed, covering his eyes with his arms and his tail was going crazy.

"We are...friends" I said and he smiled creepily, staring at me.

"Yeah, you are too young" she giggled.

I sat before her and the bulb above us swung then settled only on us.

"Who's my mother?" I asked.

"What's in it for me?" she chuckled.

"Better prison food-"

"Like that can help me" she said angrily.

"I thought I was your granddaughter" I smiled innocently.

She sighed, placing her feet on the table and stretched out her arms. "I remember your mother pregnant with you and her father was a very sweet guy helping her with everything. She would get sick at times and emotional crying to me and her father. When she had you, she only could keep you for one year. Your father took her memories of him and you. He did it to protect her"

"From what?"

"From your Grandfather, Orion. He brain-"

The guards looked keenly at her and she cleared her throat. "All I can tell you is her name" she smiled nervously.

"Fire at it then, old woman" I rolled my eyes.

She looked at the guards then at me. Sweat ran down her face as she came closer to me.

"Hana.....Hana Yasei"

To be continued....

🔮🔮🔮