Chapter 10 - A New Enemy

Lucy POV

My brother Luther and I smirked bowing before our master. He chuckled as some girl walked to him and kissed his cheek.

"Meet your new teammate, Rena" he smiled touching her lips which was kinda wrong since she looks like a teenager and wait hold up

"She looks a little familiar" I said folding my arms.

"Because she was made from a student Ren Guinevere's blood" he smirked looking at the smiles on your faces.

She had an emotionless face and glared at us. "I will deal with those Yōso Academy student myself" she said walking away with her flowing her that made Luther giggled staring at her.

"Don't look at her that way. She's taking our job" I said angrily punching him in his arm.

"Sorry that's she's hotter than you" he smiled innocently then I kicked him in his nuts.

~🎆~

Mia POV

Ruby and Aoi sighed looking at me hugging my pillow tightly in my room.

"I lost him" I spoke softly as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Mia...come on, try again. He might realize your strong feelings for him" she pouted rubbing my hair.

"It's over, I'm just a sister to him"

Aoi slammed his hands against my bedroom desk and clenched his fists. "Ren is just a stubborn and selfish person. He's just going on with his life like nothing happened" he said angrily. I have never seen him like that before but he doesn't understand Ren can't love me because it would be wrong. He pointed out my bedroom window then Ruby and I looked through it with him.

A beautiful girl was talking to Ren and holding his hand. He looked very uncomfortable but the girl was trying harder to get his attention sexually. She opened her top button on her blouse then smiled looking at him embarrassed blushing extremely.

I ran out of my room and ran to them furiously.

"Ren, who's this bitch?" I asked angrily looking at her smirking.

"Oh....Hollis asked me to show her around the school. Her name is Rena Dorufin.....and guess what she's a Māmedia too" he smiled proudly.

She shook my hand and laughed buttoning back her button. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mia Health. I have heard many things about you....MANY things" she said with an emotionless face.

I froze staring at her and Ren beside each other. "You....guys could be twins" I smiled innocently.

She laughed holding his hand again then I slowly pushed her away from him.

"He's yours?" she asked glaring at me.

I tried to answer her but I couldn't. Ren grabbed her hand and sighed looking at me. "I'll show you the rest of the school" he said boldly while she stuck out her tongue at me.

"Ren...I-"

"Ren, I want to see the school mascot Aquamarine. I love dolphins" she smiled softly wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Sure, I love to show you" he smiled becoming really excited.

I have no chance with him while she's around him....

~🎆~

Rena POV

Ren carried me to the school pool and transformed into his Māmedia form in the pool. That dolphin swam to him and he laughed petting her.

"Wow! she's beautiful" I lied smiling looking at that disgusting animal.

She splashed water on me messing my hair and clothes. I looked at her angrily but smiled when he looked at me.

"I'm....sorry, she doesn't normally do that" he smiled nervously looking at me.

"That's okay, I guess she's jealous another girl is with you" I smirked taking off my clothes while he played with her.

I was only left in my underwear and fixed my hair into a ponytail.

"Rena, where are you-"

He froze staring at me entering the water and transformed into my Māmedia form.

"I guess earth. I was adopted by a cruel family" I sighed leaning against him.

"Tha-That's terrible" he said in a shaky tone blushing extremely.

Come on Rena you can bring him to your side....

I held the love potion in my hand and rubbed it against my lips. I crawled my fingers up his chest then kissed him. The spell worked and he kissed back. He pushed me into the water and we kissed even longer.

"Ren, do you love me?" I asked kissing his neck.

"Yes" he spoke softly kissing me back.

🔮🔮🔮