Chapter 21 - Friends or Enemies

Ren POV

"Aunt Neri stop!" I said angrily as she kept stuffing my mouth with food in the cafeteria while my schoolmates stared at us.

"You look so skinny. Your mom wouldn't like this" she said, shaking her head.

"How are you 34 years old?! You act like some old lady" I said, shaking her back and fourth.

"I just want my little Puffer fish to be happy" she smiled softly. She kept squeezing my cheeks and buttoning my freaking shirt. "Where is my little goldfish?" she asked.

"Kairi is engaged and a grown man. Don't embarrass him in front of his fiancé and daughter" I glared at her.

"All I was going to do was tickle him" she pouted.

"Exactly" I sighed.

She shifted closer to me and held my hand. "I know you miss your mom, she was my cute big sister and I will always take care of her little ones" she whispered in my ear.

I smiled a little hugging her when I realized she was crying. Mia and Rena sat infront of us then looked at us weirdly.

"Does this mean I'm related to her?" Rena laughed.

"You look exactly like my Puffer fish!" Aunt Neri squealed, squeezing Rena's cheeks.

I explained to her how Rena was created and her past. She smiled, hugging Rena. "She's a good girl now. I'll be your favorite aunt"

Tears ran down Rena's cheeks. "You are excepting me so easily?"

"You must be having a hard time. I'll fatten you up and spoil you" Aunt Neri said, sounding like an old lady.

I rolled my eyes when she took out seaweed treats and fed Rena with them.

"I love these!" Rena smiled with sparkling eyes.

~🎆~

Wyatt smiled walking to me with some weird foods. I ignored him but he followed me to the school garden.

 I ignored him but he followed me to the school garden

"I apologize Mr. Guinevere for the incident I caused on you" he said, having a Spanish accent as usual.

"I don't accept it and that food looks disgusting" I sighed.

"It's very delicious if you taste it. My world offers the most unexpected food that turns out to be wonderful" he smirked.

"I'll pass"

He sighed blocking me when I tried to walk to the school pool. "Please, I want us to be good friends" he pouted.

"It's not my fault you don't have friends" I said angrily.

"Don't be like-"

I grabbed his arm and held it tightly. "We are enemies here and in the exams. Don't fuck with me so you can win"