Chapter 32 - The Great Wizard

Nadir POV

I smiled, waving to my teammates when they came back from their quest. Eric ruffled my hair then they walked off like I was nothing but crap. I clenched my teeth and glared at them.

"Kid," he sighed knelling before me. "you can't come or you'll get hurt" he said, looking at me worriedly.

"I can fight!" I wined.

They looked at each other then at me. He scratched behind his head and sighed heavily.

"Meet us at the school field for training" he smiled softly.

"Thank you, Eric" I giggled, hugging him.

They laughed squeezing my cheeks. "Maybe you are not bad, Mr. Yasei" Zero smirked.

"Fire is need so" Silvia sighed.

They walked off smiling at me. I felt someone's arm on my shoulder. I turned around seeing Arthur smiled at me.

"Ma man" I laughed.

"I see you're teammates are getting along with you" he smirked.

"Yeah, I can finally be like my parents and my sis in battle" I smiled proudly.

He looked around then looked at me worriedly. "Do you think they are just trying to get you out of the way? I mean....they are still treating you like a....piece of crap to me" he said, raising his eyebrow.

"Pfft....nah" I chuckled.

He grabbed my hand suddenly and tightly. His eyes were different and cold which scared me. A magic ora surrounded his hands but he stopped when dad came to us.

"Nadir, you have a new friend?" dad smiled nervously.

Arthur shook his hand. "Arthur Mendez" he chuckled.

I slowly rubbed my arm he did grab on and hid behind dad. They looked at me hugging his leg.

"Nadir, you don't normally do this unless you-"

"I have to go Mr. Yasei. I'll see you again Nadir, my friend" Arthur interrupted dad then walked off to his class.

I held onto dad's leg tighter and tried not to cry. "I'm tried daddy" I spoke softly.

He knelled before me and looked at me seriously. "Anyone bullying you, son? I know that face and behavior anywhere" he sighed.

"No, I'm fine" I forced a smile.

He grabbed my shoulders softly and looked closely in my eyes. "You and your mother does that smile when something is bothering you. It's okay to let it out" he said boldly.

I hiccupped, wiping my tears. "I can't fight because I'm too young, right daddy?" I asked dryly.

"You can. I know you are a very strong boy and going to be a great person in the future....even now" he smiled softly.

"You are just being nice to me" I sighed.

Stomach growled.

He laughed, placing me on his back. "No, but I know someone wants something to eat. Let's say I'll make something special with nice colours. I always feel happy when your grandmother does it" he did a toothy smile.

"Yes!" I giggled.

~🎆~

Ren POV

I heard Jayson planned Blaire's funeral a week later in this month. I felt terrible getting the schedule showing that their children will be playing instruments when her body leaves the church.

I got so distracted by what's going on that I forgot to fix my hair and brush my teeth. I must of smelt like shit and looked like it.

I walked around the school campus and saw Nadir pushing a student named Arthur from him on the school field. I ran to them then Arthur created an air ball. I jumped in front of Nadir and a blocked it with a ice shield but it was too powerful that it created a force pushing me across the field. I landed into a tree and blood ran down my face.

"Ren!" Nadir ran to me.

Arthur materialized a magic staff and aimed it at us. "Tst tst tst. You should of listened to me little Nadir" he chuckled.

"I won't do what you asked!" Nadir cried.

Arthur created another air ball and aimed it at us. "Good-"

We saw a sharp ice standing out of his arm. Hollis walked towards us with full white eyes. Arthur witness blood running down his own arm. He screamed angrily then caught Hollis off guard and swung the staff into his head. Hollis water magic isn't very powerful as before so Arthur used this as an advantage.

I grabbed Nadir before he could get hurt. He cried begging me to let him help Hollis.

Fire surrounded us and his arms. I quickly released him and he ran at amazing speed to Arthur then slammed him into the ground.

I carried Hollis to safety beside me under the tree. He tried to help Nadir but his body wasn't working with him. We noticed the drastic change in Nadir's behavior then saw his eyes were completely white.

Water, air, metal, rocks, light and lightning surrounded him with fire. Arthur struggled to escape.

I grabbed Nadir's hand. "Kid, that's enough!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me with anger ams tears in his white glowing eyes. Hollis hugged him and kissed his ear. "I'm okay" he whispered.

Nadir cried harder then became unconscious in his arms. I stepped on Arthur's foot deeply and glared at him.

"You better fucking leave or I'll get the whole school to fight you" I said angrily.

He ran off like some coward and tripped over a rock. He finally was no were to be seen in my sight.

Hollis smiled softly rocking Nadir and rubbing his back.

"He's not a baby" I sighed.

"I know, he needs it now" he chuckled.

"This is why he acts like a crybaby sometimes around you" I said, rolling my eyes.

"He's 9 mon- years old" he smiled nervously.

"You were about to say 9 months. Typical overprotective fathers" I snickered.

He glared at me then Nadir mumbled, holding Hollis' fingers. Hollis eyes sparkled like Nadir just said his first freaking words.

"You....know he's a great wizard" I said, looking at the sunset.

"I know, he's not really safe anymore huh?" he sighed.

"Nope" I chuckled.

He smiled, rubbing Nadir's hair. "Just like his mother" he laughed silently.

His laughed slowly died then he looked at me worriedly. "I know what happened to Blaire really affected you"

"Why you say that?" I asked.

"Your breath and hair. Not so the ladies man" he laughed.

"I see you know my style Mr. Yasei. You really are an old man" I smirked.

"I'm not that old" he pouted.

"Please, you are a century old" I laughed.

"Ren Sea Guinevere, you better apologize to me" he also laughed.

I started running inside the school. "Catch me!" I giggled.

"That's unfair. I have a child in my arms!" he wined.

🔮🔮🔮