Chapter 8 - Mia's Home part 2

Mia POV

I sat down beside the palace pond and looked at the beautiful fishes.

Ren left me.....alone....

Maybe it's a sign I'm not apart of his family anymore. I'm just a girl who he just called his sister not with love.

I sighed playing in the water with my right hand. Probably I shouldn't of done that due to having gloves and a really expensive dress.

"Princess Mia?" I heard a male voice behind me.

I turned around looking at a very handsome guy smiling at me.

-His Wings-

"He-Hey" I smiled nervously trying to act cool but fell into the pond

"You are a clumsy one" he laughed helping me out of the water.

"I'm new at this stuff" I sighed looking at my dripping clothes and hair.

"You still look beautiful, it's a honor to meet you Princess Mia" he said bowing before me then kissed my hand.

"Please call me Mia....everyone does"

"Mi....Mia" he made me name sounded foreign.

"Wow....you're bad at this" I chuckled patting his back.

He trembled staring at my mom glaring at him. She smiled softly walking to us gracefully.

"Prince Albedo, you haven't told her the wonderful news" she said flipping her hair.

"What news?" I asked looking at him.

"Um.....well we are getting married tomorrow" he said trying not to look at me.

"What?! Not now. I'm too young to get married! I like someone else sorry you are a freaking hot guy but you deserve someone that really loves you" I said quickly shaking him.

"You are going to marry him Mia" she said with anger spreading all over her face.

What wrong with her....?