Chapter 20 - Ren's Aunt?!

Mia POV

Exam.....that I will fail.

I sighed studying in the gym for the Spiritual Education exam while Ren, finally turned back into his gender was punching some wooden people made by Aoi and Ruby. I gotta say they are very good but sadly he was beating the crap out of them.

They were covered in despair looking at him destroying them by each punch. He said this is revenge for them dressing him up and putting makeup on when he was a girl.

"You have issues" I said, glaring at him.

He punched the figures vigorously and didn't make eye contact with any of us. "I'm training" he said boldly.

He got the information about the exams from Hollis office without permission. Well...he found out he is going against Wyatt King. He's the prince of an unknown world that no one knows about which is making Ruby fangirling over him and his personality.

Wyatt accidentally tripped Ren in the cafeteria this morning and offered to be friends but Ren looked very pissed off then stuffed his biscuit in Wyatt's mouth and left.

"Wyatt seems to be a cool guy" Aoi smiled nervously.

"Wyass is going to lose his pretty face in our exams" Ren said angrily.

Ruby pouted looking red and glared at him. "If you kill him I'll turn you into sushi" she said in a shaky tone and trembling a little.

"It's because you looooove him. Ugh! You can do better Ruby" he said in an annoying voice.

"I don't love him" she shuttered.

Aoi smiled giving her a thumbs up. "I'll give my blessings. I'm your friend from we were born" he giggled.

"Aoi, don't ship us!" she wined.

"Why?" he became confused.

"Aoi!"

I observed the unique shell Rena gave Ren then looked at Luno and Lino entering the gym with their books and lunches. They sat beside me and purred staring at me.

"Hi...guys" I laughed nervously.

They nodded and waved at me.

They don't talk that much....

I sat closer to them and smiled looking at their delicious lunches. "Wow! Your mom is so good at making these" I said while they blushed a little.

Ruby laughed hugging them. "My cousins did it themselves" she smirked.

"Awesome!" I said with sparking eyes.

"It's nothing really" they sighed.

She pouted poking their cheeks and they avoided looking at us. "Come on guys!" she said, hugging them tightly.

Their faces looked emotionless that I had to take her away from them. They didn't look happy as before when they were younger. Their dad abounded them and their mom when he dragged in another woman into his life. Uncle Ivan, their uncle has been trying to be the father figure for them but they always started crying...but now they just don't give a shit anymore which also made them don't really show their emotions.

"Aunt Amethyst, mom and dad want to see them be happy again. I guess I can't do that, I want my big cousins to be the way they were before" she said as tears ran down her cheeks.

"I'm sure Luno and Lino will respect that. They are just going through a hard time" I smiled, holding her hands.

She smiled wiping her tears then they looked at her worriedly. She smiled nervously acting weirdly and joined us studying.

"Shit!" Ren screamed when a tiny piece of wood slid into his skin.

"That's what you get, murderer!" Aoi sobbed.

~🎆~

Hollis called me to his office the next day. I saw a woman with long beautiful white hair sitting in front of him and laughed as he made his lame jokes.

 I saw a woman with long beautiful white hair sitting in front of him and laughed as he made his lame jokes

"Oh....Mia" he said clearing his throat.

"Good morning Mr. Yasei" I smiled softly.

She smiled waving to me and gave me a beautiful shell. "Hi" she giggled.

"Um...this is Nerida Aqua. Myself and Rain are helping her out since we found her sitting at the school pool" he smiled.

She stood on her feet weirdly and bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you Ningena" she said, clasping her hands together.

"She's a Māmedia like Ren" he laughed nervously.

"There is another Māmedia?! It's too dangerous out here for the child. Lead me to him" she said, chewing her hair.

"He looked in my exams files but I'm going to let it go. Ren is trying to make my work harder" he sighed.

"I'm sorry, he...can be like that at times" I smiled nervously while he sharpened his nails on the desk.

She smiled softly, tilting her head at one side and became confused wondering what was going on.

~🎆~

"You poor baby!" Nerdia exclaimed, running to Ren and treating him like a baby in front of his football teammates on the field.

"Who is this woman?!" he asked angrily.

"You are so young to be out here" she pouted, squeezing his cheeks. She looked at the unique shell he had in his hand and tried to take it away from him. "That's mine" she spoke softly.

"I'm pretty sure it's mine, my mom's voice is coming out of-"

"My little Puffer fish" she smiled, weirdly staring at him from head to toe.

"Au-Aunt Neri!" he trembled.

"You are related, awe!" I smiled, hugging them together.

"This woman is crazy, Mia!" he said pushed her kisses away from him.

"Come on, Puffer fish I'll get you fat and cuter again" she amazingly carried him on her shoulder like he was nothing.

"Mia, save me!" he sobbed.

I awkwardly waved to them while his teammates laughed silently, looking at them.

Rena's voice was coming from the school pool. I saw her cleaning the pool and taking random stuff to Adam while he helped her.

"What's up? Love birds" I smirked walking to them.

She blushed extremely covering her cheeks and he laughed at her reaction.

"Don't laugh at me, meany" she pouted.

"You looked so cute" a large grin grew on his face.

She kicked him on his leg and showed him her middle finger. "Protection from perverts!" she screamed.

"Come on, just one in my bedroom. I got a condoms" he wined.

"Wh-What?!" she trembled.

I kicked him into the water and glared at him. "Pervert" I said with a dark ora surrounding me.

"I'm sorry!" he became frightened.

🔮🔮🔮