Chapter 33 - The Great Metal Wizard

Mia POV

Ruby and I waited anxiously for Nadir to wake up in his room. He was wrapped with bandages around his arms and his forehead.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled weakly at us. "Do you want to play video games with me?" he said quietly and dryly.

"Huh?" we came closer to him.

He immediately jumped out of the bed and had sparkling eyes, holding our hands. "Wanna play video games with me?!" he asked, purring.

"You are supposed to be resting" Ren entered the room and glared at him.

"Always spoiling the fun" Nadir scoffed.

Ruby and I hugged him. "We are so happy you are okay" we sighed.

"Of course I am!" he smiled proudly.

"Mr. Great Wizard" Ren chuckled.

We froze staring at Nadir confused, looking at him. "What?!" we screamed.

"Ladies, sensitive ears" Nadir sighed, shaking his head and covering his cat ears.

Ren sat beside Nadir on the bed and we came closer to him. He took a deep breath and clasped his hands together.

"Nadir...fought Arthur out on the school field yesterday. He was controlling all elements and his eyes were completely white then his behavior was...way different" he smiled nervously.

A wide grin grew on Nadir's face. "Everyone on my team is gonna be so jealous" he laughed evilly.

"You....won't be on that team. You will be moved to the Great wizard team until the others are discovered" Ren sighed.

Before Ruby could of spoken, a loud crash was heard from the school gym. Ren and I ran to the scene and saw Aoi struggling to control his powers with his eyes completely white.

"Guys...." he said, through his gritted teeth.

"Aoi just try to control it!" Rain exclaimed, looking at him worriedly.

"I can't mom" he said, as tears ran down his cheeks.

Cendric controlled vines around anything metal around the gym then help him to balance himself.

"Thanks...Cindy" he said then his eyes turned back normal.

"Yeah" Cendric smiled weirdly, blushing extremely.

Rain ran to him and freaked out, looking for any bruises or scars on him. He smiled patting her head and lost consciousness, falling to the floor.

"Aoi!" she screamed.

Ren and I held her hands. "He's fine. He just lost a lot of energy" he smiled nervously.

"I know but....my baby...." she spoke softly, hugging him tightly.

Ren smiled proudly, cracking his knuckles. "I guess, I have to carry-"

A cold wind blew as Rain easily carried Aoi out of the gym. Ren was covered in despair.

"Mothers, am I right?" I smiled nervously.

"She's fucking carrying him like he's a balloon or something" Cendric chuckled.

"Fuck off Cindy" Ren said angrily.

"I'm sorry that I wasn't the shit that made you pissed off in this beautiful and gracious morning" Cendric spat at him.

"I swear because you are a girl, I won't fight you" Ren sighed.

"Fight me, coward" Cendric said angrily.