Chapter 19 - New Discoveries

Ren POV

"Ren...." I kept hearing mom calling me in my dreams.

I woke up feeling a little weird, hoping the potion didn't wear off. I yarned stretching out my arms and walked to the changing room to get ready for the animecon on earth that I'm going to with Shawn and Adam. They were still asleep that gave me advantage of pranking them. I went infront of the changing room mirror then saw a girl instead of me. I looked closely and so she did.

"Shit" I said, sounding like a girl

I ran to my drawer and took out the potion bottle. It freaking said there might be some weird side effects after some hours but will wear off in about 15 hours. I sighed thinking of many ways to sue that doctor for not telling me.

At least you got your voice...

Shut up inner voice! Even you sound like a girl. I tiptoed over Adam and ran for his magic book so I could get help from it. He grabbed my leg then a feel.

"What the actually fuck?!" I screamed.

He froze staring at me. "Rena?" he said, blinking many times.

"No, it's me Ren somehow turned into some girl" I sighed.

"Oh.....I see," he smiled nervously, blushing extremely. "you just looked like her that's all" he laughed trying not to make eye contact with me.

"Don't tell me you like-"

"So, let's get you back to normal!" he said, interrupting me.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

He took his magic book from me and put on a pair of glasses that was new to me. "This spell says that I need to buy the new version on Mizubay. If the potion says it will last for 15 minutes then just wait than wasting my time" he said, sounding a little angry.

"Adam, are you okay?" I smiled nervously.

"Of course not! I can't make a good impression on girls then there's-"

"-Rena" I smirked, looking at him blushing.

"Yeah, the other girls in the school keep dragging her away from me when I try to talk to her" he sighed.

"I don't blame them. A Māmedia guy is better for her" I laughed.

"Not funny. I....want her to notice me" he said, smiling weirdly.

"Senpai notice me" I said, laughing really hard then he kicked me in the side. "I'm a girl!" I said angrily rubbing my sides.

"Trust me, you can take it. Girls can take a hit too you sexist fish" he said, glaring at me.

"Geez....." I wined.

~🎆~

Adam POV