Chapter 16 - The Business Quest part 1

Mia POV

Finally, another quest!

The quests have been very low because of the great wizards completing them before us the students. I guess they don't really like us fighting dangerous villains but we have to one day.

It said....that Miku Uta, owner of Uta seafood company is reporting that there are weird things happening to the factory that they had to shut it down when the fishes looked weirdly shaped and very slimy for some unknown reason.

I smiled looking at Miku, mu future sister in law photo. Ren looked disgusted and rolled his eyes.

"Murder..." he mumbled, reminding me that he hates that she makes her workers kill sea animals.

"Come on Ren, our brother really loves her" I pouted poking his nose.

"Fuck her" he said angrily, folding his arms.

I grabbed his ear and glared at him. "You are going to be nice to her. If you're not, I'll punish you" I smiled innocently.

"Punish?" he smirked, looking at me in a perverted way.

"Ren!" I blushed extremely covering my eyes.

"You know you love me" he laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Stop being a pervert" I wined, looking at his smirk growing wider.

"I can't help it" he smiled nervously.

~🎆~

My teammates and I rode on Aoi to the factory on Earth. It had a beautiful view of the sea and sunset. Ruby and I looked at Adam worriedly as he read a normal romance book which he doesn't normally do.

"Adam, watcha reading?" Ruby smiled softly looking at him blushing extremely.

"I....was just reading a book my sister gave me. It's nothing really. Pfft.....porn is waaaay better than this crap" he laughed nervously, hiding the book behind him then Ren, the twins and Aoi raised their eyebrows.

"Do you like someone?" I smirked sitting closer to him.

He trembled trying not to make eye contact with us then sighed looking at the sky. "I guess" he chuckled.

"Oh ma gwad! Tell us" Aoi laughed trying to sound like a girl.

"Totally tell us guurl" Ren said, laughing really hard.

"Won't you guys bloody shut up. Well....I think I like her for her bravery and kindness especially her....cuteness" he mumbled blushing even harder.

"Wait....-"

"Oh, the factory!" he interrupted Ren.

I need to know who he likes!

Time skipped....

I ran into Kairi and Miku's arms. They smiled softly hugging me back then looked at Ren glaring at them.

"It's nice seeing you again, Ren" Kairi smiled, clasping his hands together.

"Whatever, where is-"

"Renny!" little Ara tackled Ren to the ground.