Chapter 12 - Rena's Weakness

Mia POV

Aoi, the twins, Ruby and I went to Ren's door when Adam told us that he wasn't looking well.

"Ren....baby we are here" Aoi said in a concerned tone.

"Go away. I don't want to hurt you guys" Ren said sounding very stuffy from crying.

"You won't Ren" I said, turning the doorknob but it was locked.

Aoi controlled the locks open within him knowing and we entered. We saw his room very messy then I saw Ren crying under his bed.

"I killed Elizabeth's child, I could hurt you too" he spoke softly crawling away from us.

"Ren stop being so cute and come for a big hug" Ruby pouted feeling sorry for him.

We realized he looked younger and Aoi sighed looking at a note. "If you want Ren to turn back normal you must give me the Magic Booster gem from Mr. Yasei's office. Oh, this is Rena by the way" he said in annoying voice.

I tried to break the spell but nothing happened. We stared at Ren coming out from under the bed as a little baby boy and crying in his baggy clothes.

"That bitch" I mumbled angrily.

We saw his hand bitten then Adam entered the room with a laptop. "I know Rena's weakness" he smiled proudly.

We looked at a video on the laptop of Rena biting Ren's arm while he was asleep. She looked pale before she bit him then turned back normal as blood covered her mouth.

"She's.....made from Ren's blood" I said in a shaky tone, covering my mouth.

"Exactly, she can't live without his blood or she'll die" Adam said in serious tone.

I held Ren in my arms. "We need to protect him, I can't lose him" I cried, hugging him tightly as he sucked his thumb.

"I'm going to kill that bitch!" Aoi said angrily, clenching his fists.

"We need to set a plan or we will be killed instead" Ruby sighed.

We started panicking when Ren started crying again and screaming.

"Quick someone who is good with babies!" she said, biting her nails.

Aoi made funny faces then Ren poked his eyes and laughed.

"Guess that worked...." Luno and Lino sighed.

Time skipped....

I passed through the guards at night with Ren in my arms and finally reached to my room. I couldn't let him stay in his room with Adam and Shawn swearing and playing violent video games that made him cry.

"Mama" he giggled, stretching out his hands at me.

"No....I'm not your mother" I smiled nervously, placing him on my bed.

"Mama"

"You won't stop huh?" I chuckled.

I got some milk and created a bottle with my magic then poured it in the bottle. I fed him and he held my finger with his small hands.

"You miss your parents. I'm sorry I didn't stop Rena before all of this happened. I....just thought I wasn't in the position to do so" I sighed as tears ran down my cheeks.

He fell asleep sucking my finger. I smiled kissing him on his forehead then my roommates entered glaring at me.

"Why is a baby in the fucking room?" Bianca asked angrily.