Chapter 22 - Competitors

Mia POV

Wyatt seems...different...

I looked him pissed off and glaring at Ren. Ren smirked, chuckling at him and showing him to watch out for the exams. But Wyatt stepped on his leg and spat at him.

"We don't want a slimy fish around here" he laughed.

"You are going to regret that!" Ren screamed angrily.

I sighed holding him back from hurting Wyatt. We watched Wyatt walking out of the classroom.

"He....doesn't seem different to you" I whispered in Ren's ear.

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter. Imma still knock out the shit out of him" he growled.

I rolled my eyes and held his left ear. "Control your anger. Māmedias are very peaceful people" I sighed.

"Well, I guess I'm different" he smirked.

Kicked in his guts.

"Shit!" he screamed.

~🎆~

I undressed into my room new bathroom Hollis installed into everyone's room.

Finally, no more perverted and annoy-

"Get out, you disgusting girl"

I said too early....

I sighed facing Cindy as she flipped her long blonde hair and smirked looking at my exam battle suit.

"Shit wearing shitty clothes" she chuckled.

"Was that supposed....to be an insult? You sound retarded" I smiled innocently.

"I don't need to make one because you are one"

She called me an insult...good one......not..

She took out her phone and took pictures of me naked in the bath. "Wait till the school sees the slut" she laughed.

My heart raced while I struggled to take the phone from her. She smiled in victory when I saw the pictures already sent to everyone. I fell to my knees. Tears couldn't stop running down my cheeks.

"Have a nice time in the exams, bitch" she said then left slamming the door.

My phone was ringing. Luckily it wasn't anyone from the school but it was my biological father. I answered with a heavy sigh.

"Hey dad" I said, wiping my tears.

"I'll come to your exams with your siblings. I know you will do get my little butterfly" he sounded really excited...too excited.

"That's nice" I smiled a little.

"Were you crying?! Did that boy hurt you? I'll kill him!"

"I...watched a....really sad commercial with...bears" I lied.

"Oh, I hate watching those. It makes me look weak" he laughed.

He hung up and I pushed it into my pocket then bathed. I fixed my hair into a nice ponytail and a outfit perfect for battle that had a mix of pink and black on it then a pair of black leather boots.

I actually look awesome!

I smirked complementing myself in the mirror. It slowly faded away, remembering what Cindy die to me.

Ren is going to kill her!

~🎆~

I helped Hollis carry his load of files of the exams. He smiled looking at me. "You look ready for the exams. I just....wish all the students were like that" he smiled nervously.

"I want to make my parents happy and proud of me" I smiled softly.

He nodded then fell over a rubber ball. He groaned, rubbing his head. I took it up and another one was thrown into my forehead.

"I'm so sorry!" I heard Nadir's voice.

Hollis sighed shaking his head. "What are you doing this time son?"

Nadir ran to us and hugged my leg. "I was playing fetch with mom. She's surprisingly good at catching balls with her mouth. We don't need a dog after all!" his eyes sparkled.

Nadia crashed into Hollis and they fell on the floor. "Where is the ball?!" she asked, drooling extremely.

"No more fetching" Hollis pouted, showing her my bruise on my forehead.

"Pfft...she can handle it" she laughed patting the hell out of me with her iron arm. She smiled nervously looking at me rubbing my back. "Sorry, I didn't know I was that strong"

Nadir smiled proudly knelling before her. "I have the most awesomest mom eva" he laughed richly.

"The cutest son ever" she giggled squeezing his cheeks.

Everyone realized Hollis disappeared without saying a word. She pouted with watery eyes. "My Hollis left me. I'm coming baby!" she ran very fast with Nadir in her arms.

"Daddy, we love you!" he screamed.

He's running away from them...

Hana appeared out of nowhere and tackled him to the floor. "Don't run away dad!" she smiled, purring under his arm.

I slowly walked away while he called me for help as his family was acting weird.

Time skipped....

I went to the examination area and signed the forms. I heard laughter behind me from some students. I held the pen tightly when I saw I'm going against Cindy. They called me slut and punched my shoulder.

Geez....why am I a good too shoes?

Ruby smiled, comforting me and patted my head. Her eyes widen as she stared at me. I turned around and saw my wings. I did not tell anyone except Ren about my secret. It hurt her.

"I thought I was your best friend" she said angrily.

"You are. I...wasn't ready to tell you yet" I said, looking at her worriedly.

"You are not ready to trust me" she said angrily with fire surrounding her hands.

"Ruby, calm down" I held her shoulders.

"You're right," she sighed. "I'm becoming my dad!" she dragged her hair.

"Maybe" I laughed.

"Not funny, that old man keeps getting angry at me even if I do the smallest bad thing. He does look cute trying to hold in his childish acts" she joined laughed with me.

"I found him at a toy store in his Erufu form. He was actually buying a magical girl manga" I smirked.

"So...that wasn't porn" she chuckled.

Rain announced on the stage what time we are supposed to be in the exam area and to leave. We can invite our families and friends but the school board install a magic limiter spell for anyone who isn't a student that enters.

I looked at Cindy smirking at me. She stood beside me and pointed at the exam board. "I'm going make sure you don't survive" she laughed.

I think it's the other way around..

Ruby bit her nails looking at Ren and Wyatt glaring at each other.

They will kill each other..

🔮🔮🔮

Exams coming up so there will be slow updates.