Chapter 23 - Exams part 1

No POV

"Let the exams begin!" Rain exclaimed.

All the students, friends and family were in the exam area. Hollis started with the Fire wizards. They all lined up, Mia and Ren waved from the stands to Ruby. She smiled waving back to them. The board showed she was going against Jessica Kasai, the daughter of one great Fire wizard.

 The board showed she was going against Jessica Kasai, the daughter of one great Fire wizard

Ruby and Jessica were the only one's on the exam elimination area. Jessica materialized an umbrella and Ruby got to her fighting stance.

What can an umbrella do?

"I love umbrellas" Ruby smiled softly.

"This one, nah I think you won't like this one" Jessica chuckled, doffing her hat.

She aimed the umbrella at Ruby then fire came from it's head. Ruby quickly ducked and controlled fire right back at her. Sadly she missed and Jessica was already swinging flexible kicks, balancing on her umbrella.

Honestly, I like Jessica's fighting style.

"Go Ruby!" Mia cheered.

Ruby smirked running to Jessica then transformed into her Erufu form. She slid under Jessica's legs and slammed her against the floor.

"Um...is that allowed?" Ren smiled nervously.

"Anything is allowed nowadays" Aoi chuckled.

Jessica smiled, wiping off the blood off her nose. "An Erufu. I kinda saw that coming. But sadly your little cute form won't save you. It just makes matters worse" she laughed.

Everyone noticed Ruby was struggling to turn back into her Ningena form. Her parents, Saffron and Zander demanded Rain to stop the fight.

Ruby took a deep breath and calm down herself. "I'm fine. I can handle this" she smiled softly at them.

Jessica chuckled shaking her head then aimed her umbrella at Ruby once again. "Let's see where those little feet can take you"

She released the fire, Ruby absorbed it and it suddenly turned rose pink flames.

"Honō parēdo!" It turned into a ball of fire then she released it.

Jessica quickly ran away from it but landed on the elimination area. She smirked clapping her hands. "Finally someone beat me at something. I hope we can be great friends" she laughed richly.

Ruby smiled then pouted when she took her up. "I would like to transform back now!" she wined.

"Nah, let this last for sometime" Jessica laughed tickling Ruby's sides.

"Mommy, daddy!" she sobbed.

Zander sighed, glaring at Saffron laughing silently. "The struggles of an-"

She took off his chain and held him in his Erufu form with her hands. "Saffron remembered it's your nap time" she smiled evilly.

"Saffron I'm a grown man!" he screamed then suddenly fell asleep.

Mia awed holding his small hands. "He's might kill you when he wakes up" she laughed.

"If Saffron don't offer him snacks" Saffron smirked.

Time skipped....

Aoi and Adam won their fights. Rena sadly didn't survive against Pyrra Evans, the princess of Syaque.

Lino and Luno were distracted by their betraying father who came to make an appearance as a 'loving' father. They lost their matches which made him smirk in victory. Amethyst was so angry that she punched him across the face in public and Saffron kicked him.

~🎆~

Ren POV

I smiled softly, looking at Mia in the changing room trying to focus for her match against Cindy. I held her hands calmly and kissed her cheek. She blushed as I combed her hair with my fingers. I licked my upper lip then smirked.

"Ren, se-seriously?" she shuttered.

"Geez....I was trying to play the bad boy but it didn't work" I laughed.

"Not funny" she pouted and blushed harder.

I watched her fixing her ponytail and clothes. I unzipped her suit then she glared at me. I smiled nervously zipping back her suit.

"You can be a pervert at times" she said, looking red.

"I was simply unzipping your suit" I smirked.

"Exactly"

Cindy entered the room, looking very pissed off at Mia. "Boys aren't allowed in here, slut"

Mia held my hand tightly. "I'm sorry, he just-"

"You sicken me. What does he see in you?"

"A lot of things that you don't have" I said angrily and her mouth opened in shock.

"I'll destroy you, Mia" she said, clenching her teeth. She had steam coming out of her nostrils that reminded us that she's a Doragan.

She left and Mia started trembling. I hugged her slowly and kissed her forehead. "You will do great" I whispered in her ear.

"Thanks....Ren" she said, sounding stuffy.

🔮🔮🔮

Yōso Academy manga Issue #1 will be coming out soon. Next month or August. The covers are being made by me and blue_burst16. Some changes of characters and scenes will be made.

 Some changes of characters and scenes will be made

Not finished but you are the first persons to see. I'm not sure if I should post it on wattpad or not.