Chapter 36 - A Great Wizard Quest part 1

Ren POV

I luckily got out of the school with the others to the great wizard quest. I feel proud that I know I'll might become a one after doing this quest. We were traveling in a bus to a near by village that reported some weird monsters attacking the homes.

I sat beside Asami Iro, a fire wizard who joined us. She didn't seem to be a rebel but was very excited then doubtful then excited again.

 She didn't seem to be a rebel but was very excited then doubtful then excited again

"Little mouse, what's with you?" I sighed, reading a manga.

"Don't call me a little mouse" she pouted, puffing up her cheeks.

"Whatever. It's not my fault you are short" I chuckled.

"Meany" she glared at me.

I poked her eye and she screamed then the rest of the rebel team stared at me.

"It's amazing you are a Māmedia. They are very nice and cute" she wined.

Mizuri, a metal wizard did a devilish smile and placed his foot on one of the seats.

"That's why exactly he's good enough for the team" he laughed richly

I like this guy!

I smirked at Asami, she just ignored me and looked through the bus window.

~🎆~

The bus stopped at the village. We dragged our suitcases to a hotel and got our rooms. I was placed in the same room as Asami for the couple's room for discount. We glared at each other on our way to our room.

I opened the door then slammed it in her face.

"Hey!" she said angrily.

She opened it then controlled fire at my manga. It burned. The precious ashes flew from my hand.

"Bitch!" I said through my gritted teeth as I came closer to her.

"So-Sorry" she trembled.

I clenched my fists. "I'm sleeping in the couch and you sleep in the-"