Chapter 11 - Introducing Your New Girlfriend

Ren POV

Rena pouted hugging my arm when I told her I needed to go to Catherine's home for training.

"Don't go!" she wined hugging my waist and looking so cute with her puppy eyes.

"Rena....I need to go" I sighed holding her hands.

I....am not sure how I got an attraction to her but love is love. I can't get enough of her beauty and personality.

How did I start liking her...?

I told my friends about her and they didn't look happy. Mia ran away crying when she also heard the news. I know she loves me but I chose Rena because she is the one.

"Come with me" I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Co-Come?" she asked with a weird look on her face.

"Yeah, Catherine's fiancé is going to visit her. It's the perfect time to introduce her to you. You are my girlfriend remember?" I chuckled wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Fine" she sighed rolling her eyes.

~🎆~

Edward POV

My father and I are visiting Mr. Lawrence's company for a partnership. My parents agreed to let his daughter marry me. Unfortunately she doesn't talk to them anymore but she somehow still does to me.

She tells me her problems and let's me visit her when she's not feeling well or when I hear her crying over the phone.

He folded his arms and glared at me. "Edward, I want to know if you know anything about where my daughter lives" he demanded.

"I'm sorry sir...she told me not to. I can't lose her trust now, if I continue I can convince her to come back to you. I....love her and I want the best for her and I know what's she's doing to herself isn't right" I sighed looking out his office glass window of the beautiful view of the city Kiuga.

"I understand. I just can...handle not seeing her again. My wife has been crying ever night thinking about our little girl" he said looking really stressed.

"I'll see what I can do Jayson" I smirked looking at him glaring at me harder.

"Don't you dare call me by my first name or I'll call off the marriage. I don't know why I'm making her get married at such a young age" he said angrily clenching his fists.

"She's 20 years old sir" I chuckled.

"Whatever" he mumbled acting like a spoilt child.

~🎆~

Apartment 305....

I rang Catherine's doorbell and waited for her to answer. I carried her favorite chocolate cake and ice cream. It has been a long time I have visited her house since she was 16. Elizabeth called me on my phone and told me she's coming but don't tell her or she will kill both of us.

I wonder if she's okay...

The door opened but I didn't see anyone then felt someone poking my leg.

"Good afternoon sir" a little boy looking similar to her smiled softly hugging a teddy bear.

"Um....good afternoon," I said, stooping before him. "what's your name?" I asked looking at him stepping slowly backwards from me.

"Simon Jayson Lawrence" he spoke softly hugging his teddy bear tighter.

I froze staring at him then smiled pointing at his teddy bear. "What's his name?"