Chapter 25 - Trust

Mia POV

The wonderful sunset attracted my eyes as I captured the moment on the school field. I came here to see Cindy's explanation for her behavior and me about remembering something.

She stood behind me with her short orange hair flowing in the wind. She blushed, placing her hair behind her ears.

"Cindy, what's wrong?" I asked.

She bit her lower lip and came closer to me. "I'm not a girl" she said dryly.

"Heh?" I smiled weirdly.

"I'm not a girl!" she screamed angrily. "I'm....Cendric Walters. My sis thought it would be 'cute' if I dressed like a girl because I look like freaking one. Yes, I was told to stay in the girl dorm rooms because Mr. Yasei thought I was lying that I'm a guy. I want to fucking kill everyone around here" he said angrily and very fast.

"Yo-You are a guy and you changed with-"

"Yes" he blushed extremely.

"Well....shit" I laughed nervously.

"You are still a slut" he scoffed. He folded his arms and tried not to make eye contact with me. "Don't...tell anyone" she mumbled.

"Not even Aoi, I'm sure he likes something called 'traps' that which you are" I smirked.

"What is a trap?" he blinked.

"A guy that completely looks like a girl" I chuckled.

"Aoi is also an idiot" he said, blushing extremely.

Oh....gotta make my love making powers work!

"I see, well....it's nice to meet you Cendric" I chuckled.

"You still don't remember me?" he asked, glaring at me.

"Nah" I replied with a straight face.

"I was your friend when you stayed here for a little time to see your adopted brother. You left to earth without saying a word" he sighed.

"Well...that time you looked like a-"

"Don't say a word, just don't" he said, grabbing me by the hair.

"Sorry!" I wined.

~🎆~

Jayson POV

I folded my arms and glared at smiling Edward. He gave me Catherine's apartment address. I took out a cigarette and lit it. I smoked. I always felt guilty doing it but it helps me in these times.

"You know she trusted you not to tell me where she lives" I chuckled.

"I know, she needs to see her family again" he smiled to himself.

"Edward, is there a way I could repay you?"

"Just give me your blessing on your daughter and I marriage" he smirked.

"No way in hell" I said under my clenched teeth.

"Mr. Lawrence, I'm not going to hurt your little Catherine" he sighed.

"I know but-"

"Just go find her" he laughed.

"Fine, you are coming with me" I chuckled.

"Yes sir" he giggled.

~🎆~

Catherine POV

"Mommy!" Simon smiled climbing on a ladder outside at the orange tree.

"Get down Simon" I said in a worried tone.

"I'm going to oranges for you and-"

The ladder shifted. I tried to use my magic to stop him in time but I was too late. I saw dad running past me then grabbed Simon and fell, rolling on the grass.

"Dad!" I screamed.

He laughed ruffling Simon's hair then his smile disappeared when he looked at me. He cleared his throat. "How are you-"

"LEAVE" I said angrily.

"Catherine, I need to-"

Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at Edward walking closer to me. "I trusted you and you bloody called my father here!"

He held my hands then looked at dad. "Catherine, you needed to see him. He has...Lung Cancer. I couldn't bare seeing him smoking so I thought you could stop him"

I looked at dad looking at his feet and hands in pockets. "Have you tried to stop?" I asked.

"Yes" he sighed.

I cried holding his hand tightly. "Mom knows?"

"Yes, but she's not well either. She's weak, very weak" he said, clenching his fists. "That's why I thought smoking could help to carry me through my problems but....it just made matters worse" he said and I felt his shaking hands.

Simon hugged dad's leg. "It's okay sir. Mommy will help" he smiled softly.

"Mommy?" dad smiled creepily, looking at Edward.

Edward smiled nervously, blushing a little. "I didn't do it"  he coughed between the lines.

I explained to dad how I got Simon and he looked very furious. "We need to find that asshole" he growled.

"It's also my fault-"

Edward suddenly dragged me closer to him and smirked looking at my dad's reaction. I blushed leaning against his muscular arm.

"She's too young for this" dad said angrily.

"She's 20 years old" Edward said, raising his eyebrow.

Dad glared at me and I snuggled under Edward's chin. "I'm fine with it, dad" I spoke softly.

A dark ora surrounded him as he entered his black sports car. "I see" he said, turning his head to me in a creepily way.

"Dad stop treating me like a little girl!" I wined.

Simon laughed, sitting beside him and hugging his teddy bear. "Bye mommy! I'm going with sir" he smiled.

Dad sighed tapping his foot, waiting for me to tell Simon the truth. I placed Simon in my lap and sat beside dad.

"Simon, he's your grandfather" I sighed.

Excitement filled his eyes while he looked at dad. "Can you play games?" he giggled.

"Yeah" dad laughed.

"Mommy, he's nice" Simon smirked.

Edward sat in the passenger seat behind us and came closer to my ear which made me shiver.

"Kairi agreed to have a double wedding with us" he whispered.

"When did you-"

"I met him on a business at earth" he smirked.

"I....see" I smiled nervously.

Dad glared at him then placed Simon in his lap. "I don't want you to corrupt my grandson"

"Huh?" Simon became confused.

🔮🔮🔮

Check out Super Teens by LittleBlueberryPies