Chapter 35 - Terrible News

Mia POV

I sighed, glaring at Ren smiling at me in my form that is making me look like a freaking fairy doll. Rain had to put me at her desk to let me get notes from her. Ruby and some other students awed at me.

"I'm leaving" I said angrily then stamped my foot but it sounded like a tiny bell.

Rain covered her nose and coughed. "I can't handle this anymore" she sighed.

~🎆~

I flew around the school at night and caught Ruby in the school garden with Wyatt.

He fed her some grapes then she giggled, poking his nose.

"I'm grateful for your confession Ms. Garvey" he smiled softly.

"Well....you are cute" she blushed.

"Thank you" he looked red as a tomato.

This form is useful after all...

I flew closer to them with a smirk on my face. "What you lo-"

"Ahhh!" She threw a banana at me. It hit me. I felt dizzy, trying to get my balance again. "Oh my....I'm so sorry Mia" she smiled nervously.

We turned our attention at Wyatt. He seemed 'glitching' with his eyes turning white then back normal.

Poor....Ren...

He's definitely a Great Water wizard.

Ruby helped him to calm down. He got back the control of his body.

"What happened?" he blinked.

"You are a Great Water wizard!" she hugged him tightly.

"Really?!" he hugged her back then suddenly kissed her on the lips.

Steam came out of her ears as she stared at him. They were both blushing. She kissed him back hungrily.

I felt awkward so I left to Ren's room. I reached and found a note his door.

"I'll be back. Gone to the Underwater City"

I turned around facing Hollis. He clenched his teeth and his eyes were beast like.

"He lied" he said angrily.

"What do you-"

"He's gone on a Great Wizard Quest with other students" he said boldly.

I froze. My hands trembled and tears ran down my cheeks. "That's...dangerous"

He rubbed my hair with his thumb. "Stay here. I'll get him. Make sure other students don't know about this" he said then left into a portal.

Ren...why?

🔮🔮🔮

I won't mind any special chapters or ideas from you. Please understand if some of your ideas aren't accepted.