Chapter 34 - Memories

Ren POV

"What?!" I screamed angrily, looking at Nadir looking way older from head to toe.

"It's just a spell. I casted it and-"

"For what?! To get more respect or to be treated not like a kid" I interrupted his new deep voice.

His ears drooped while he pouted, looking at me. "I just wanted to-"

"Save it Nadir, you are in big trouble if your old man finds out" I sighed.

I smirked at Hollis with his mouth widen as he looked at Nadir. He threw a pen into Nadir's head.

"That hurt, dad" Nadir wined.

Hollis looked like he had seen a ghost after Nadir said dad instead of daddy. "What....in the gods happen?" he trembled.

"It's just a spell" Nadir smiled nervously.

"We must break it!" Hollis grabbed his hand and ran away with him.

Rain chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm the one who can't manage my child growing up"

"You are way-"

"Mr. Guinevere, no one was talking to you" she said angrily.

"Geez...." I said, raising my hands in defense.

My eyes caught Kairi with sparkling eyes, taking pictures of the school. I ran to him and dragged him inside with me in the janitor's room.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, shaking him back and forth.

"The school is the same after all these years" he was still lost in his thoughts.

"Kairi!"

"Ren? I didn't see you there" he smiled nervously.

"Why are you doing here?" I asked again.

He took out a paper out of his pocket and smiled, giving me it. "It's the date of the wedding" he smiled softly. A dark ora surrounded him while he grabbed my hair. "Don't miss it, little brother" he sounded deeper than usual.

"I won't" I smiled nervously.

He just walked out without telling me and skipped to Hana's office.

I thought that weird and innocent side of him was gone....

I followed him. Hana screamed hugging him and squeezing his cheeks. "You are still adorable!" she awed.

"I'm a grown man, Hana" he laughed nervously.

He ran inside of her office at amazing speed when he saw the goldfishes in her tank.

"Oh....I think I'm not taking care of them right" she sighed.

"They are just a bit hungry" he giggled, making funny faces at the fishes and they came to him but the glass separated them.

"Why Ren didn't tell me?" she pouted.

"It would waste my energy and time" I said lazily.

"Pathetic excuse" she glared at me.

Kairi sighed, glaring at me then continued observing the fishes. "I hope you come to my wedding. Oh, it's a double one with Catherine and her fiancé" he smirked.

She squealed clapping her hands then was covered in despair. "I'm still lonely" she smiled creepily.

"Sorry!" he trembled.

Time skipped....

I waved goodbye to him when he left. I turned around and saw a smiling Mia behind me. She held my hand and kissed my cheek.