Chapter 18 - Change

Mia POV

Ren still was having his weird puberty thing for Māmedias. Scales grew onto his face and fins at the two sides if his face. He didn't even bother to look in the mirror when he had to go to school. Hollis almost tried to bite him knowing Ren kinda looked like a fish to everyone even he had to stop people from bullying him.

"Ren" I sighed, looking at him worriedly.

He locked his locker and glared at me. I forgot he still hasn't gotten back his voice and I'm just reminding him. I could see how angry he was by the result of his locker door broken then fell onto his leg. He tried to scream but nothing came out which kinda seemed cute.

"Awe" I giggled and his little fins flapped while he blushed.

He took out his tablet and showed me a Māmedia doctor that is close for him.

"You want to go to her?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I will have to get a Māmedia potion and we can carry Rena, she'll love to see others like her" I smiled softly.

He smiled nervously, scratching behind his head then scratched his arms that were irritating him. "Yeah....we better go" I sighed.

~🎆~

I drank the Māmedia potion when we reached at sea and transformed into one. Ren and Rena transformed into their own forms then guided me deeper into the ocean. She trembled and hid behind me when she saw other Māmedia shopping and living their daily lives. It was pretty amazing their population grew over the years.

"You are growing young man" an old Māmedia man chuckled looking at Ren's scales. "Trust me, the ladies will love you when it's over" he laughed and swam to his grandchildren.

Ren sighed glaring at him then I hugged him to calm him down. "He was being nice" I smirked.

Rena trembled even more when some little Māmedia girls swam to her and me

"She's so pretty, I have never seen her around here" one smiled softly.

"Thank you" she spoke softly, acting very shy.

"Awe! Can we braid your hair? We know it's short but you are so cute" another said, striking the puppy eyes at her.

"Su-Sure" she said, smiling a little.

I smiled waving to her when the little girls swam away with her. It wasn't the first time I visited this place. I have went many times that the people that gotten familiar with me. The times I went, I helped Ren to find any close relatives of his but sadly we couldn't find any. He's still trying though. The only person he found was Mr. Coral, a friend of his father. He's really nice to him and tells us a lot stories of Ren's parents before they died.

While I was deep in my thoughts I realized a Māmedia teenage girl was staring at him for a really long time.