Chapter 26 - Weird Happenings

Ren POV

Mia and I sat infront of Hana in her office. She smiled nervously, trying to figure out why we were looking at her seriously.

"What is with you guys today? Is it the grades?" she laughed nervously.

"Do you remember someone named Jared?" I asked.

"I have been asked that question too many times. I don't know who's Jared geez..." she groaned, rolling her eyes.

"He was your soul mate!" Mia exclaimed, shaking her back and forth.

"I'm just a lonely Physical Education teacher" Hana sighed.

"Hana please believe us" I said, holding her hand.

"Your imagination guys is very..." she said, looking at us worriedly. "I'm going to help my dad with some stiff and hope he doesn't bring this up too" she scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"Hana-"

She pushed us out of her office then slammed the door. She looked very furious with her blue eyes shinning and sharp teeth similar to her Hollis when he's angry.

"We made her angry" Mia pouted.

"She must know something. If we don't help her then something could happen to her" I sighed.

Cindy smiled, waving to Mia and she actually waved back. I glared at them and Cindy smiled weirdly at me.

"Murders don't wave casually to victims" I growled.

"She's not dead and I didn't kill anyone" she sighed.

Mia hugged her tightly and stuck out her tongue at me.

What?! Betrayal!

I glared at them then we saw Aoi chasing a goat.

"Come here! I won't hurt you adorable one" he wined.

I tackled the goat to the ground and he thanked me. Cindy was staring at him and trembling. She blushed covering her eyes and he looked at her with a straight face. Dense as ever.

"You know he's gay, right?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yeah! He wouldn't like a girl like me! Ha ha ha ha!" she laughed nervously and Mia joined afterwards.

"What the-"

"Bye!" they ran off.

Aoi blinked, hugging the goat. "What was that about?" he asked, tilting his head at one side.

"Girls being girls" I sighed.

He chuckled then held my hand and kissed it. I became disturbed staring at him making those weird faces like he's some prince.

"Aoi"

"I thought you needed it or you want more on the lips" he said, touching his lower lip.

"I'm out" I ran away from him.

"You will come back! They always do" he laughed evilly.

~🎆~

I went to the girl who offered me to go to a Great wizard quest. I gave her my number and she smirked placing her feet on the table we were sitting at in the school garden.

"You know, average people like us die in these quest" she chuckled.

I gulped and finally answered. "I know"

"I like you" she said, leaning closer to me.

"I like myself too" I replied.

She pouted then smiled. "I'll tell you when we need you. Don't tell ANYONE about this"