Chapter 37

Raidyn

Around one in the morning, everyone decided to retire to their chambers. Ries was already passed out in his crib upstairs that I relocated to Raven's room. Byrd and I were thankful that Raven offered to watch him for tonight, she was such an incredible help with today. I truly love having her back. She's started to even progress and become more in-the-moment, though at times it's obvious she's in her head conversing with Cal.

When Byrd and I enter our chambers it is covered in rose petals from the garden. I recruited the help from Fridrik to replace the flowers in the garden outside since I basically stole them all.

"Raidyn..." Byrd gasps. "Oh Raidyn." She claps her hands together and is in complete aw.

Color surfaces in my cheeks. "I set this all up when I was putting down Riesner for the night and helping Raven set up his stuff in her room."

It's really nothing to me. She is everything, Byrd is everything. All these little, small acts for her don't even compare to what she did and continues to do for me just by existing. She's my other half and most of the time my better half. "Happy anniversary, little dove." I croon as I gently tuck her hair behind her ears and my hand gently skims her face before pulling her in for a passionate kiss. 

It always gets steamy with us so quickly and I'm not surprised when things progress at all time high speeds. With the baby giving her all this energy and me being myself it is fueling. Plus the tension between us all night was crazy heavy as we eyed each other from across the room. She would catch up with our friends and I would purposely skim her just to give her a teasing shock. I felt this insane magnetism to her and all I wanted to do was be close and get her in my bed.

"I've got a little something in store for you tonight, my queen." I taunt as I toss her dress aside and onto the floor. Her naked body falls to the rose petal covered bed. I walk over and shake a bag that I had set next to the bed previously and inside the chains jingle and clang.

I watch as Byrd noticeably shutters and I can feel myself grow. There was never a time when she didn't turn me on, gods, help me. I grab a handful of the chains and wrap them around the posts of the bed before attaching her to them. This is going to be fun. So much fun. I lick my lips and walk around the bed, still clothed.

Whines come from Byrd, but I ignore them as I strategically set a plan to maximize her pleasure. I climb over her in bed once I get my thoughts together and I decided that the best way to do this, really savor it, is to do it with slow actions and to build and release the pressure, but to leave the relief for the very end.

I start with her lips, lowly biting the bottom one and pulling it back with my teeth. Then I slowly start to make out with her until both of our breathing is irregular. While my mouth occupies her own, I knead her breasts in my hands and my fingers make circles around her nipples. I get them to harden before switching my fingers with my lips. My tongue is so stimulating her to the point where her back is already fully arched. She's practically begging for release and I'm only halfway through my agenda. I hear her pulling at the chains and I know she's just dying to claw at my biceps or tug at my hair that's tickling her chest. I stop to look at her and the pinkness in her face. The eye contact we are holding says it all. I can see it in her lust-filled eyes how much she wants me and my breathing goes so shallow that I have to calm myself down. The heat is radiating from both our bodies and I wink at her before returning my mouth to her navel and trailing my tongue down until my head is between her legs. When my tongue gets to her favorite spot she tugs at the chains with her arms and legs. The clouds outside are darkening and the air is energized as I insert my fingers into her and speed up my pace only to slow back down. I continue this three more times. "Remember when you teased me?" I whisper into her throbbing body. The skin was so sensitive that the air blowing on her was enough for me to receive a groan in return.