Chapter 3

Thanks for the comments so far, the more comments, the more I write! Sure, I'm going to write regardless because I love it and like this story so am going to continue, but comments and votes are motivational! :) wow, that was deep ;) Any-who, that was just my spiritual and original way of saying.... please vote and comment! :D

Chapter 3

                The pizza was good, the chat with Hunter, wasn’t.

                “So are you a virgin?” he asked and I nearly choked on the piece of pizza that I had been eating.

                “Excuse me?” I coughed out and he smirked, resting his ankle on the opposite knee.

                “Please don’t tell me that you’re sexphobe?” I rolled my eyes and put my piece of pizza on a plate.

                “Don’t you have any normal questions? Like, what’s your favourite colour?” I asked and he chuckled softly.

                “Let me guess, princess pink?” he retorted and I clenched my jaw.

                “Do you have a problem with me or something?” I exclaimed and he shook his head.

                “Not at all, I just think that if we are to live together, then we should get to know each other.” He shrugged as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

                “No, I’m not a sexphobe. I’m not a virgin and my favourite colour is lime green,” I listed. A grin broke out on his handsome face as he took another bite of his pizza.

                “Good to know.” Was all that he said. Instead of groaning in frustration, I took another bite of my pizza and made my way to the kitchen to clean up.

                “Do you have a boyfriend?” he asked when I came back in. I raised a quizzical eyebrow.

                “You’re nosey, you know that?” I sat down, his eyes still trained on me. He merely shrugged.

                “And you never answer my questions without some kind of smartass remark first,” he pointed out. I sighed and stood up, brushing imaginary dirt from my jeans, drawing his attention to my legs. Although completely accidental, it made him forget about his question.

                “Goodnight, Hunter,” I muttered, turning on my heels and making my way to my bedroom.

                I had no idea how long he stayed up for because I got changed, brushed my teeth and pretty much fell straight to sleep.

                “Andrea!” I felt someone shake my shoulders and I woke up with a start, staring straight at Hunter’s smirking face. He was in low hanging jeans and no shirt. Trying not to gawp at his toned chest was difficult but the urge was soon completely gone when I realised that he was in my room. In the morning. Whilst I was in a tank top and boxers.

                “What the bloody hell do you think you’re doing in here?!” I exclaimed, sitting up. He stood back and crossed his arms over his chest, bringing my attention to the small tattoo on his upper arm.

                “There’s a girl in my living room that claims to know you.” His answer left me confused until I realised that it must’ve been Kenzi.