Prologue

"She's gonna be an Angel, just you wait and see, when it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets.. and there's nothing she can do about it." -Harry Styles 

Roxanne Rosevelt is an 18 year old girl just starting college with her best friend Brianna. Roxy knew her mom has been dating a guy way younger than her but she never met him. School has been occupying her mind until her mom brings home her boyfriend Harry Styles.

Not only it's a visit, but he's moving in.

Though her mother has dated several guys before, this one doesn't compare to them the slightest. Harry is 25 years old, very attractive, smart, and cocky and most importantly an asshole according to her.

Roxanne has an attitude that he figured out how to solve. She has a boyfriend which worries him the least. As one night, things change for the both of them. He feels drawn to her body and her to his touch. He's her daddy and she's His Angel. His only angel.

Hey babes! So my main account is @Rociodiaz1525  I just created this account so  I can write differently. I'm only following my close people for the moment (:

The title I got inspired by Harry's song Only Angel.

I really hope you enjoy this account if you like reading these kinds of books so here's my warning.

WARNING: This book contains mature content for audience that can handle it. It contains; daddy kink, BDSM (not that extreme though), some minor violence, language and age gap and of course smut.

I don't agree with these acts, it's not right to happen in real life. This is just a story because I know we all have our perverted minds with Harry haha. But it's something not right to happen, this is all a fanfiction. I don't own any of the characters. Idea not original by me cause many already write of messing with the mom's boyfriend. A friend helped me with some ideas further down in the story. Not saying who haha she knows who she is, so I got inspired to write this.

I hope you all enjoy, leave a comment, vote, let your friends know or anyone that can be interested.

Here are the characters and btw I know it's not their real age, I exaggerated a bit to make it fit with the story lol and yes Louis is the oldest of the guys 😃

Characters:

Barbara Palvin: Roxanne Rosevelt (Roxy)

Age: 18

Harry Styles: Himself

Age: 25