*Chapter 19: Party Tonight*

Wednesday; August 23, 2017

Roxanne

I haven't been able to concentrate well in my classes. I tried my best to. But all I could think of is Harry. Yesterday nothing happened, but having him so close teasing me drove me crazy.

This is so bad.

My mind has gotten to places they should never go to. The dirty thoughts filled up my brain. I would even feel myself getting wet just thinking of Harry's hands touching every part of me.

I been avoiding to talk to Zayn, I haven't felt like I deserved him. I need some time to gather myself together so I can tell him the truth.

As my last class finishes Josh follows me out.

"Hey everything alright? You seemed to have been lost back in there," he tells me and I give him a sly smile.

"Yeah, umm it's just been hard having my mom's boyfriend living with us. Gotta get used to it."

"Right, well if you want to hang out count me in," he smiles and I chuckle nodding. "How about I give you another ride?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen Brianna. She didn't even go to class."

**

As Josh dropped me off, I thanked him and made my way inside as my mom walks down the stairs. Harry then walks right behind me as he has just arrived.

"I almost forgot to tell you sweetheart," he says as he makes his way towards my mom. I stand still furrowing my eyebrows as I watch and listen.

"What is it?" She questions fixing her purse on her shoulder.

"There's this party tonight, for my company. I would really love it if you accompanied me tonight."

"Harry, I can't... I have work, I'm sorry."

"You always work, you should take a break love."

"Harry I can't. Why don't you take Roxanne," she looks at me as Harry turns his gaze to me as well. My eyes widen as I feel my cheeks burning up.

"No," I shake my head.

"You will go Roxanne. I don't trust you being alone at home and you know that."

I roll my eyes crossing my arms against my chest as Harry smirks.

"You sure you can't go Candice?"

"Maybe next time," she kisses his cheek and walks my way giving me a hug. "Behave," she warns me as she walks out the door.

"You heard her," Harry chuckles and I glare at him.

"I'm not going to a stupid boring work party."

"You are going or you'll suffer the consequences. You better be ready by seven," he heads upstairs as I sigh.

**

I been having a hard time in picking out an outfit. I then spot this beautiful red dress, oh wait it's Brianna's. She let me borrow it a long time ago but I never wore it. The reason is because it will show my breasts. It's those kinds of dresses that are low cut on the valley of your breasts. My boobs aren't that big or that small but I'm insecure in showing too much.

Though, wearing this tonight wasn't a bad idea... I can have a little fun with Harry since he got me into this mess. Maybe the party won't be so boring after all.

I did my make-up and straightened my hair. I put on the dress and smirked deciding to put a bit of glitter over my chest. The dress fitted me tight.