*Chapter 77: Skinny-Dipping*

Wednesday; December 6, 2017

Harry

Roxanne has been really distant ever since Zayn caught us. She would ignore Candice and I. Yesterday she went directly to her room after school.

She went to school again today since it's her last week. I haven't been much at the office since I was worried of Roxanne.

I look over as Roxanne is back, Candice behind her.

"Roxanne stop acting childish and talk to me," she tells her. Roxanne groans turning around facing her.

"What do you want me to say?"

"You're acting like a brat and I'm sick of it. Do I need to ground you in order for you to get your shit together?!"

Wow, I haven't seen Candice this mad before.

"Ground me I don't care, I don't mind my room."

I walk over as I touch Candice's shoulder gently so she doesn't flip out again.

"I don't know what to do with you anymore."

"Can't I just get my own my space?" Roxanne walks upstairs and Candice sighs.

"Sweetheart, just give her space. I'm sure she will be back to normal once she gathers herself together," I tell her, and she nods.

Minutes later Roxanne comes back downstairs with a backpack on her shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Candice questions.

"Out. I'll be back don't worry," Roxanne mutters and leaves.

"Harry, please go follow her."

"What?!"

"Please, I need to know where she's going, to make sure she's okay and doesn't do anything stupid."

I sigh and nod kissing her cheek.

"I'll bring her back," I head out the door and hurry to my car. I see her get in a taxi and follow that cab.

Minutes later, the cab stops by some woods. I furrow my eyebrows wondering why Roxanne came all the way here. She could get raped or something.

       She gets out handing money to the cab driver then walks through the trees

I park a bit far and follow her. We come to a stop as I hear the water streams.

It's some sort of lake and there's a water fall at the other end. She turns around and rolls her eyes.

 She turns around and rolls her eyes