*Chapter 33: Talk Dirty*

"Been around the world, don't speak their language 

But your booty don't need explaining

All I really need to understand is
When you—you talk dirty to me"  

--Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz: Talk Dirty

I want to say that the next 3 chapters are really long! And WARNING: They are all very dirty hehe. So enjoy the smut! 

--

*Chapter 33: Talk Dirty*

Thursday; August 31, 2017

Harry

I can't believe I got myself so drunk I can't remember what happened with the lads. I know we went to a strip club and then a bar... the lads assured to me yesterday that nothing happened. Roxanne wasn't too happy for some reason when I tried talking to her.

I arrived at the office am back to work. I groan as I have no idea what I'm doing as I stare at these statics on my screen. I shut my laptop as there's a knock on my door.

"Come in," I respond as I rub my temple.

"Mr. Styles everything alright?"

I hear my secretary and look up at her giving her a sly smile.

"Yeah Elly thank you. Did Liam go meet with the Koreans?"

"Yes sir, he's with them at this moment."

"Okay good, uh is there anything you wanted to tell me?"

"Umm, you seem so tense are you sure everything is alright?" She walks closer and I furrow my eyebrows as she looks innocently at me.

"Yeah I'm fine. You don't have to worry," I chuckle.

"I know you'll probably fire me for telling you this but if you need to release your sexual needs I can help," she bites her lip and my eyes widen shocked at her outburst.

"I-I'm sorry what?"

"Mr. Styles, you're a very handsome man, any woman would love to be at your service. You don't think all the girls that work here don't imagine what it's like to be touched by you? Fucked by you."

"Elly, uh that's not appropriate umm y-you should go."

She ignores my comment as she leans over my desk looking down at me with lustful eyes. Her cleavage wasn't left much to the imagination. Seems like her buttons will pop out soon releasing her breasts to let them breathe.

"Don't lie Mr. Styles. I know you want it. You don't have to fuck me if you don't want. I just want to please you. I want to know what your cock feels like in between my lips.. confirming that your cock is thick and big," she smirks licking her bottom lip.

I shift uncomfortably on my seat as I look away. This is unbelievable! I could contain myself while working here with tons of beautiful woman around, because I know how to keep it professional. I have my limits, I don't get horny at any second.

I was able to be normal.

Until I met my angel.

"Look I'm not going to fire you but please go back to your tasks," I tell her nicely but she doesn't move.