*Chapter 84: Friendship Over*

"When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide"  

--Imagine Dragons: Demons

This is the chapter you all been waiting for (; well it's one of them besides the one where Zayn finds out of Roxy and Harry, then Roxanne finding out who her father is, I hope you guys enjoy :D

--

*Chapter 84: Friendship Over*

Wednesday; December 13, 2017

Roxanne

Today I decided to just clean my room and get rid of things I don't need. I then find stuff Zayn has given me or that he has let me borrow like some of his shirts.

I find the ring he let me borrow one time and I forgot to give back.

Speaking of jewelry... I can't seem to find the earrings he has given me for my birthday.

I frown and put all his things in a box.

I fix myself up a bit as I walk out and down the stairs.

"Hey sweetheart, where you going?" Harry asks.

"Just need to give these back to Zayn, don't worry I'll be back—"

"I'll take you."

"Harry I can go—"

"Roxanne come on," he smiles at me leading me out the door. I sigh following him to his car as he drives in silence.

As he parks I let out a shaky breath. I'm quite nervous, I haven't seen Zayn since that one time he saved me from getting raped.

"You okay?" Harry looks at me concerned and I nod. "Need me to go with you?"

"No uh it's okay Harry thank you. I can do this it'll be quick."

"Alright I'll be out here."

I smile nodding as I get out and walk up the front door. I knock but I get no answer.

I look around and am about to give up as I look over at Harry who got out.

"He's not there?" He asks.

"His car is there," I point and he nods. I grab the doorknob opening the door. "Uh I'll be back," I chuckle walking in closing the door behind me. "Zayn?"