Chapter 88: Love You Goodbye (The End)

"One more taste of your lips just to bring me back
To the places we've been and the nights we've had
Because if this is it then at least we could end it right...."  

--One Direction: Love You Goodbye

This is it!! Ima cry omg. This is the last chapter of book 1 of the forbidden series :D

Don't go away after this! There are bonus chapters that I haven't included in this book ;)

And I will have a preview of the second book. 

Stay tune! 

--

Chapter 88: Love You Goodbye

Last Chapter

Saturday; December 16, 2017

Roxanne

I can't keep from crying.

The only company that makes me feel a bit better is my puppy. I like Louis' dog too he's quite cute.

I snuggle to my father's pillows as he let me stay on his bed last night. Something else that hurt me, was letting go of Lucky. I'm glad Liam is going to take care of her while I go who knows where with my father.

I want to see Harry but that's not possible.

I want to say I love you one last time.

I sigh as the door then opens as my father gives me a faint smile.

"How are you feeling?"

"How am I supposed to feel?" I snap at him. I'm still mad at the way he took me, how he hurt Harry in front of me. We haven't spoken much ever since he brought me to his apartment.

"I'm sorry Roxanne. I'm doing this for your own good."

"You're taking me away from the man I love."

"Look, we'll figure this out. But please, this trip will make you—"

"Forget? I'm never going to forget Harry! You can't make me!"

"Get your things ready, we're leaving in two hours," he walks out shutting the door and I lay back down.

I sniffle petting Lucky.

**

I look around as we wait at the airport. My heart beats faster as the time approaches. I wasn't able to say goodbye to Harry.