Chapter 16: Can't Concentrate

"It's a little dirty how the whole thing started, I don't even really know what you intended"

"And I know I shouldn't say it, but my heart don't understand

Why I got you on my mind.."

--Ellie Goulding: On My Mind

Chapter 16: Can't Concentrate

Monday; August 21, 2017

Roxanne

Oh my.

What have I done.

I couldn't sleep well, my mind has always been on what just happened. I haven't felt this tired right after sex. Harry is something else.

It's wrong.

So wrong.

I need to tell Zayn, but what am I supposed to say? That my mom's boyfriend fucked me three times already? Wait was it three... and that I actually liked it. It felt so good. I can't even make myself come like that.

I finally was able to fall asleep. Though I wake up not hearing my damn alarm.

My eyes widen checking my phone as I'm already fucking late! Damn it.

I rush over to my closet and slip on some jeans and a top. I put on my vans and go and comb my hair at the bathroom. I put it up into a high bun then wash my face and brush my teeth. I grab my bag and head out the door rushing downstairs.

I see that I have so many missed calls from Brianna but I don't bother calling back since she's already in class.

There's no one here, I need a ride ugggh. I grab my house keys and head out the door. I have some change so I'll just take the stupid bus.

**

After fifteen minutes I arrive at my school. I rush inside and I swear it seems as if I ran a marathon. My legs are hurting. I ran up the stairs and that makes it way worst. I make it to my second class as it's almost time for it.

"Hey you okay?" Josh looks at me chuckling. I sigh smiling walking into class with him.

"My mom is out of town, so I slept through my alarm. The asshole of her boyfriend didn't dare wake me up to give me a ride," I roll my eyes as Josh laughs sitting down.

"That's harsh. You don't drive?"

"Haven't gotten my license since I been too busy with school," I sit next to him taking out my notebook and the textbook.

"You have to give some of your time away, if you got your license you wouldn't have this problem."

"Another problem, I don't have a car anyway," I laugh as he smiles.

**

After class Josh and I walk outside as we talk. Brianna heads our way raising her eyebrows.

"You never responded to my calls and you rather hang out with this loser?"

"Bri, I woke up late. I had to hurry so I could at least make it to my second class, so I took the bus. I didn't have time to call back and you were in class anyway," I explain to her as she still doesn't look too satisfied with my answer.

"That's what texting is for... at least let me know you're okay," she shakes her head turning around walking away. I sigh and give Josh an apologetic smile as I follow her.

"I'm sorry Bri, this weekend was long for me."

"You didn't even go to the party," she walks over to her car.

"Yeah my mom's boyfriend didn't let me."

"Either way Zayn didn't go," she looks at me. "I hope he has some excuse."

"Well... he went to see me," I smile as I blush. She furrows her eyebrows crossing her arms across her chest waiting for me to continue. "We had sex... but were caught by Harry," I laugh. "Umm but Sunday we did it in his car... so uh it was an interesting one," I bite my lip as I leave out the more interesting part meaning Harry out.

"Y-you two fucked this weekend?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Well Friday and Sunday. Saturday uh mom came back so yeah."

"Oh. Umm well thanks for not warning me, I was all by myself at the party looking like an idiot waiting for both your asses."

"But didn't you have other people there? You know people Bri. I thought you had a date or something."

"Just a hookup nothing important," she opens her car door. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bri..."

She gets in and drives off. I sigh turning around as Josh smiles at me.

"Need a ride?"

"You serious?" I chuckle and he nods.

"Come on friend, I'm not letting you get on a bus again."

I giggle following him to his car. It's not a nice one, but it's something.

**

Josh stops the car in front of my house as I smile at him unbuckling myself.

"Thank you. I'll see you next time."

"Bye Roxy, don't sleep through that alarm again."

"I won't," I chuckle getting out waving at him as he drives away. I see my mom's car and rush inside indeed seeing her there. "Mom?"

"Roxanne, you're back early."

"Umm yeah. I thought you were on a trip for a month?"

"No..," she heads my way looking confused. "I came back just now."

"Oh. Um."

"Want to help me cook something out? Harry—"

"I rather not," I interrupt her. "I'm tired, I need a shower." She nods and walks back into the kitchen.

I wince walking up the stairs. Being sore from last night doesn't help. I should tell her. But would she believe me?

I grab my change of clothes and go to the bathroom turning on the water. I remove everything as I then stare at the mirror. I feel pathetic.

I sigh getting into the shower letting the warm water fill my body. Thoughts of last night keep coming back. The way Harry fucked me, the way he talked to me was such a turn on. His big hands touching my body, the way his fingers felt making me wetter by the second.

Damn you Harry.