*Chapter 7: Zayn*

So sorry for the wait here is a chapter! :D

Btw you guys are going to hate some people hehe

--

Chapter 7: Zayn

Zayn

I still don't understand why Roxanne's mom doesn't like me, she just needs to accept the fact that I'm with her daughter and deal with it. It pisses me off I can't do anything with Roxy since her mom is always up on her ass.

I got to meet this famous boyfriend Roxanne has told me about. He does look really young, how is it possible he wants to be with Candice? I don't know if I should be worried that this guy is going to be around my Roxanne.

I missed her so much this summer and I been craving her body. I was so close but of course we get interrupted. I'm still fucking horny and couldn't get that fixed.

I drive to the one place that I can get that fixed. I don't get satisfied enough with just my own hands. I need to fuck tonight. Bad.

And a pretty mouth sucking me off.

Roxanne was never a fan of swallowing, when she first tried it she seemed to be wanting to throw up. She does give me head when we get to do it, but she never lets me cum inside her mouth.

She's not very good at it.

But I know someone that is a pro at this. She can swallow, take it all in. Suck me off so good that leaves me satisfied. Roxanne has an amazing body, she's only good for a fuck.

I ring the doorbell to the apartment I'm standing in front of. The night is beautiful with a half-moon to the sight. The door then opens and I grin at the brunette in front of me.

"I thought you were at Roxanne's?" She glares up at me. She bites her lip and I smile.

"Her stupid mom came in with her boyfriend. She kicked me out."

"Ooooh you met the boyfriend? How is he?" She chuckles.

"Young, and you probably would prefer him and that's why I'm kind of worried Roxanne would prefer him as well."

"You don't trust her?" She laughs.

"I don't trust him," I snap.

"Relax Zayn, Roxanne can be stupid but she's faithful. You're like her only boyfriend, and besides, no other guy would want her. I mean you cheat on her with me. Her only friend," she smirks.

Brianna.

Ever since I started dating Roxanne, Brianna has been going after me. I did like Roxy but Brianna gave me more. Roxanne wouldn't be ready to have sex, and I was needed. Brianna was always there for me.

"Why are you here then Zayn?"

"Why else would I be here?" I lead her back into her apartment and shut the door as I remove my shirt. She chuckles watching me as I remove my shoes and pants. I pull her towards my body kissing her passionately. She begins to palm me through my boxers as I remove her shirt making us break from the kiss. "No bra baby?"

"You know it," she moans biting her lip as I lean down licking over her left nipple as I massage her right breast. "Fuck me," she gasps throwing her head back.

I grin taking off my boxers as she removes the rest of her clothes. I pick her up taking her into her room.

**

"Oh yes Zayn!!"

This is like the third round as I pound into her from behind grunting as I cum inside her making her shake under me.

"Mmm yeah," I moan pulling out as she lays exhaustedly on her bed.

"It's been a while since you fucked me, I was going to look for someone else aye," she smiles.

"You better fucking not," I glare at her as I grab a tissue cleaning myself up.

"Well don't leave me for long, I get horny too you know."

"Then buy a damn dildo and pretend it's my d*ck," I roll my eyes as I take a puff of smoke as I have grabbed a cigarette from Brianna's drawer.

"I already have one asshole," she says.

"Then stop fucking complaining."

"Oh so you get to fuck someone else like that loser and I don't?"

"That loser is my girlfriend, and your friend, don't get why you are friends with her when you talk shit behind her back."

"We been friends since the start of high school, I don't know I guess I just didn't like the fact that she started dating you. You chose her over me."

"I never had interest to date a whore," I tell her as she throws a pillow at me.

"Then why are you with me?" She sits up.

"Because all you're good for is this," I signal to our naked bodies. "Roxanne is the type for a relationship, you're the type for a good fuck once in a while when I feel like it."

"I fucking hate you."

"And you love my d*ck," I smirk walking out of her room.

I grab my clothes dressing back on as I leave her apartment.

**

The next day I decide to go get Roxanne at her school. I go into the building up to the floor where her class is at.

"Zayn what are you doing here?" I sigh as Brianna stands up from her seat at the lobby.

"I came to see my girlfriend, you didn't think it was for you did you," I chuckle and she walks closer.

"Don't make me slap you."

"You wouldn't dare," I snarl at her then I see Roxanne making her way towards us.

"Zayn, don't you have classes?" Roxy chuckles.

"Yeah, but I just skipped one to be with you," I smile at her as she smiles shyly blushing. I chuckle pulling her gently towards me hugging her. I look over at Brianna as she wants to kill me with the way she's staring. She rolls her eyes and I smirk as I ask Roxanne if she wants to grab lunch with me.

I don't want to seem upset with Roxanne since we couldn't fuck last night, either way I got my way to resolve that.

--

Well I think you guys wouldn't be so mad at Roxy later cause Zayn has been cheating behind her back either way lol

Should Zayn be worried with Harry around? ;)