Chapter 44: Ice Princess

"Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down.
And they didn't even put up a fight..
They didn't even make a sound.
I found a way to let you in
But, I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now.."

--Beyonce' : Halo

Chapter 44: Ice Princess

Sunday; September 10, 2017

Harry

I don't know what I been thinking in inviting Roxanne to join Candice and I out to a stupid amusement park then the movies. I can see her pain through her eyes. She felt left out.

I'm such an idiot. But I'm going to make it up to her, I hope.

We arrive to the ice skating rink as Roxanne then looks around and sighs.

"This will be fun come on," I smile at her and grab Candice's hand as I go to the front and pay for us. We make our way around and get our ice skates.

"I never done this," Roxanne huffs sitting down on the bench.

"Really?" I ask and Candice chuckles.

"I'm the one that knows how to skate she doesn't. You can help her out Harry. It's hard for me to teach her now," she chuckles.

"Yeah of course," I smile at her then look at Roxanne. I put on my skates and look over as she has a hard time with her skates and I chuckle kneeling in front of her. "Let me help." She raises her eyebrows and I help her tie the laces. "There," I smile up at her and she looks away.

       "I got it," she huffs as I try to grab her hand

"I got it," she huffs as I try to grab her hand. She tries standing up but falls and I catch her in my arms.

"I don't think you do," I laugh and she glares at me.