*Chapter 24: Dirty Mouth*

Friday; August 25, 2017

Harry

As Roxanne left to find her room, Candice and I sat down and got some drinks. The people that work here took our luggage to our rooms as we try to enjoy the beautiful view. Everyone walked by with drinks in hand, or go and get a tan or go for a swim.

There was a group singing up on the stage as some people were dancing too.

"Candice, do you want to dance maybe?" I smile at her as she's now looking at her phone.

"Sorry can't, I have work to do," she smiles getting up. "Do you think you can watch over Roxanne please? I'll see you later okay?"

"Sure," I give her a sly smile as she walks off. I spot Roxanne as she looks stunning in that swimsuit. Her body is flawless.

I make my way towards her unable to stop checking her out. I bite my lip and smirk as I start talking to her.

She looks annoyed but I don't care.

"How am I supposed to have fun when you're all up on my ass?" She glares at me.

I pin her down warning her that she can't keep messing with me. Her little mouth gets her in trouble every time, seems like she hasn't learned.

"I'll get you later," I warn her as I back off. She heads to the pool and I can't help but get jealous of how other stupid guys look at her. One headed her way and I had to hold back from going up to him and kicking his ass.

I went to get some other drinks as the time passed by. Roxanne got out of the pool and headed back inside. I followed close behind as she makes her way into her room.

Before she could close the door, I pushed her on her bed as that shocked her. I had gotten the handcuffs when she was in the pool.

I handcuffed her wrists above on the bed post as she glares at me.

"You thought I couldn't get you," I smirk as I go and close and lock the door.

"Harry let go! This is my room get out. I will scream, I'll tell my mom," she warns me.

"The room is soundproof honey," I chuckle.

She moves around as she kicks me but I grab her feet holding them down.

"That doesn't affect me love," my hands stroke her thighs as she continues to glare at me.

"You have my mom, what do you want from me?"

"I don't want her, I want you," I lean down leaving trails of kisses on her leg up to her thigh. "Only you," I smirk up at her as pull back and start rubbing her through her clothing.

I slip my hand inside and start rubbing her clit. She looks away as she doesn't say much.

"You're crazy, why don't you just break up with my mom if you're going to be doing this?"

"Then I won't have an excuse to keep doing this," I chuckle and pull off her bikini bottoms. "You look so hot in this, but it has to go."

"Do you always bring handcuffs with you?"

"Just this once," I lean down licking her core as she whimpers.

"Mmm."

"You know you like how daddy makes you feel baby girl," I smirk as I lick her faster. She moans shuddering as I continue to lick her clit more.

"Oh yessss, mmm daddy."

"Such a good girl," I moan as I start sucking on her clit making her squirm.

"Fuck!"

"So good," I moan licking her harder and faster. I start fingering her as I continue to suck her clit making her scream.

"Wh-when will I be able to handcuff you too?" She moans.

"I'll think about it," I chuckle sucking her rapidly. She moans squirming as she cums and screams with ecstasy.

"Please let me ride you," she pants as she bites her lip. I smirk and remove my clothes as I hover on her. I enter her slowly as I moan. "No daddy please let me be on top and ride you all night long. Let me handcuff you."

"I don't trust that," I chuckle thrusting my cock deeper on her.

"It's not fair," she moans as I thrust more.

"Not tonight baby girl," I moan and start thrusting faster. "Mmm you feel so good." She bites her lip looking away as she moans. She gasps throwing her head back.

"Fuck daddy."

"Mmm yeah keep calling me daddy," I grunt my thrusts becoming sloppier but a knock on the door stops me. "Damn it."

I get off and take off the handcuffs as I get dressed as so does Roxanne. She fixes herself up as I finish and open the door to reveal Candice.

"Harry what are you doing here?"