*Chapter 57: Not Stupid*

Monday; October 2, 2017

Roxanne

I smile walking with Josh after class as I tell him all about my party.

"Oh, uh I don't go to parties, you know that Roxanne," he chuckles.

"Oh come on, you're my friend. I want you there please," I smile at him and he chuckles.

"I will try."

"Yay! That will be awesome," I laugh and Brianna heads my way.

"Oh come on, I was actually excited for your party and now losers are invited?"

Josh looks down and I sigh glaring at her.

"Brianna, it's my party. Josh is not a loser, he's my friend."
"Whatever," she rolls her eyes.

"I'll see you Wednesday," Josh says and I nod smiling at him as he walks away.

"Why are you so mean to him?" I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Anywho... how are things with Zayn?"

"Perfect," I smile at her walking out of the building as she tags along.

"Wow... I didn't think you two would be a thing again."

"Why not?"

"It's just, I thought Zayn was a player. He didn't seem to take you seriously."

"You're wrong," I chuckle. "If he didn't take me seriously he wouldn't have pleaded me to take him back. Nor talked to my mother."
"Well you know what you're doing so," she shrugs and I chuckle at her nonsense.

"Hey baby," I smile as Zayn walks to me pecking my lips. He looks over at Brianna. "Brianna."

"Yeah hey," she rolls her eyes. "Uh I'll see you Roxanne," she walks off not giving me a chance to say anything.

"No idea what's up with her," I chuckle.

"She needs some boyfriend aye," he laughs and I giggle.

**

Zayn drives around as he then parks. I smile as we're somewhere far where there is no one or anything.

He moves over and kisses my neck making me giggle.

"What if someone appears around here?"

"Impossible," he chuckles biting on my neck.

"Zayn..," I giggle and he unbuttons my jeans.

"Hmm?" He kisses over my cheek then kisses my lips. I smile kissing back letting him roam his tongue inside my mouth.

I smile wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him. He starts rubbing through my jeans and slips his hand inside as I feel his fingers on my core.

"So wet baby girl," he mumbles biting my bottom lip and goes around kissing my collarbone. He pulls my shirt over my head and starts kissing down on the valley of my breasts. "Get in the back," he tells me as he starts taking off his shirt.

I smile going on the back seat as he follows. He spreads my legs apart as I lay down. He pulls my undies off and I pull off my bra. I bite my lip watching Zayn as he starts sucking on my clit without a warning.

"Oh fuck," I gasp and moan watching him between my legs.

He moans sucking on my core as my breathing hitches. I shut my eyes biting my lip hard as he continues to devour my pu.ssy.

"Oh mmm, Zayn," my voice trembles the ecstasy taking over.

"You taste so good baby," he grunts as he continues on licking my clit. He looks up at me as I look at him. He slips a finger and starts pumping it in and out as he licks my clit repeatedly.

"Zayn... yesss mmm."

I arch my back and start playing with my breasts pinching at my nipples as he continues to leave me at a trance.

"So good," he pulls back and I look at him as he takes off his jeans along with his boxers. He strokes himself and leans down kissing me. I smile and he pulls back as he grabs a condom. Not sure why he's wanting to be extra careful this time...

We always had sex without a condom. We never had a problem because I would always be on the pill. Unless he was fucking some other girl... but that's not possible. Me, well I'm ashamed to say that I been messing around with Harry. But it's not like I got anything bad from it. I only been with two guys.

I shake the thoughts away as Zayn leans down placing his cock inside me. I bite my lip looking into his hazel eyes as he thrusts slowly.

He starts thrusting more deeply with a faster pace.

"Oh!" I gasps feeling his tip hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

"Fuck, I been needing your pu.ssy baby," he grunts and pounds faster on me.

"Oh yes Zayn! Mmmm."

"That's it baby girl," he moans lifting my legs up as he thrusts deeper. "Oh yeah."

"Fuck fuck!" I moan screaming out as the pleasure hits me like a wave.

He continues to fuck me as I cum.

"Oh fuck baby," he grunts and starts rubbing my clit.

"Yes oh! Don't stop!"

He grunts and continues to pound on me fast and hard without a stop. He slows his thrusts as his body is on me.

Zayn smiles kissing my cheek, sweat already falling down on his face.

**

As he drives he holds to my hand and raises it up kissing my knuckles making me smile.

"You're my world," he tells me.

"And you're my everything," I giggle.

"Is that so hmm?"

"Yes," I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I don't want to let you go, but your mom would kill me."

"Probably," I laugh as he continues on the road.

Soon enough, he parks by my house and kisses me.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course," I smile pecking his lips and get out. I make my way inside the house and am shocked as I stand still watching my mom and Harry.

"I don't care Harry! Roxanne can't know!"

"I can't know what?" I cross my arms across my chest as I stare at my mom. She sighs looking over at me.

"Nothing."

"It is something, what is going on?"

"Candice," Harry tells her.

"No!" She stands up as so does Harry. "There is nothing going on Roxanne. You can't be listening to adults' conversations."

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize I entered a room where there is privacy where I'm not allowed to enter. This is why you two talk in the living room? Where I can walk around!"

"Roxanne," she says.

"Don't Roxanne me. I heard my name, what are you saying about me huh?"

"There is nothing going on got it?" She snaps at me and I chuckle.

"Clearly," I roll my eyes and head upstairs to my room slamming the door as usual. I'm not stupid, they are hiding something from me.