Chapter 87: Change of Plans

Friday; December 15, 2017

Louis

I decide it's time to settle things down. To make a decision with Candice. Hoping I can take Roxanne with me for a few days to get to know her more, to be able to bond with my daughter.

Candice can't object, I got my lawyer and everything if this needs to be taken to the court then gladly I'll accept.

I ring the doorbell multiple times as no one answers.

"Candice I know you're in there!!"

The door then opens revealing a tired looking Candice.

"What do you want?"

"I need to speak with you."

"Hmph," she huffs as she walks away leaving the door open. I sigh and walk in closing the door. I follow her to the living room.

"Look, I don't come to argue or anything like that. I just want to be able to take Roxanne with me for a few days—"

"I'm going to stop you right there," she glares over at me. "I don't give a fuck of what you do with her."

"Umm woah Candice you don't usually—"

"Well guess what?!! Keep her. I don't want to see her ever again. Because if she dares takes a step into this house, I will forget she's my blood."

"Candice what the hell is going on? Why are you talking about your daughter—"

She burst out laughing.

"That little slut isn't my daughter. A daughter doesn't do what she did."

"What? Wait... did you umm."

"You got to be kidding me. You know don't you. You knew and you let her?!"

"I barely found out okay? I warned Harry to stay away."

"You did such a good job, yesterday I saw it with my own eyes, at some hotel they have been meeting up and doing oh you don't want to know what they been doing."

"I'm not an idiot. How did you find out?"

"Her supposedly friend and ex-boyfriend told me."

"I'm really sorry Candice. I promise you, her and Harry aren't going to be anything anymore. I will take her away."

"Do whatever you want with her. I just don't want to see her ever again. Neither Harry. I'll be selling the house anyway, then going with my parents."

"She's your daughter. I know what she did is unforgivable but—"

"There's no buts Louis! What she did is sick!! My own boyfriend!! He proposed to me Louis," she sniffles. "I thought finally I was going to have a normal relationship."

"Harry will pay for this, you have my word."

"You can go get her stuff. And her puppy won't shut up!"

"Relax okay? Don't take on the pup," I sigh.

"Oh uh Roxanne is either still at that hotel room with Harry or he took her to Liam's place."

"Thanks. I will get my daughter. Let me go get her things first," I rush upstairs as I go to her room getting everything ready.

**

I prepare myself as I take a step towards Liam's home. I get the courage to knock on the door.

I wait and am met with Liam as his eyes widen.

"Umm Louis. What are you doing here? How did you—"

"Get out of my way," I push him back walking inside.

"Louis!" I angrily walk to the living room where Harry is with Roxanne. They stand up shocked.

"Dad."

"Let's go."

"What?"

"Let's go now," I go and grab her arm as she pulls back.

"No! I'm sorry but no."
"If she doesn't want to—"

"Don't you dare say anything," I glare at Harry. "You have no right to speak, she's my daughter and I just found out of Candice knowing the truth. I thought I was clear with you."

"I love her Louis. Nothing is going to change that."

"You don't love her. You think you do but you don't!"

"Dad please! I love him and I know he loves me," Roxanne looks up at me with tears in her eyes. It breaks me seeing her like this. I get to recover my little girl but I'm so angry with what has been going on.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but you're coming with me. You can't no longer see this man." I glare at him as he sighs looking down.

"No. You can't tell me what to do."

"Yes I can! I'm your father!"

"Oh really? All the years that you haven't been with me and now you have authority over me? I'm an adult, I know what I'm doing."

"Don't talk to me like that, and we already talked through this!"

"I am not going anywhere," she grabs to Harry's arm.

"Don't make me take you by force."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Look, I don't want any of this to affect your relationship—"

"Harry then stay out of it. If you really love her, you would let her go."

"Louis let them, they are happy," Liam sighs walking over.

I can't control my emotions as I grab Harry pushing him down.

"Dad no!"

"Let's go Roxanne!!" I grab her as she screams crying.

"Louis you can't do this!" Liam tries to stop me.

"Let me through."

Liam sighs stepping aside as I pull Roxanne but Harry grabs me. I don't hesitate and punch him.

"Stop!!"

"Roxanne get back," I hear Liam tell her. Harry hits me back but I don't let him as I push him back on the couch punching him.

"No!! You're going to kill him!!" Roxanne cries out. I feel my weigh being pulled off as Liam pushes me back.

"That's enough!!"

"Don't you dare come near my daughter again," I walk to her grabbing her arm taking her out.

"Let go!! You can't do this! I want to stay with Harry you don't understand!!"

I look over at her clenching my jaw.

"I can get him arrested if I want. Don't test me. Get in."

I open the door and she hesitates as I roll my eyes and push her into the car.

I get to my side as she is crying.

"You can't arrest Harry, I wasn't a minor when it happened."

"I can hurt him, don't push it Roxanne."

I drive off as she sighs.

"Wh-where are we going?"

"Far."