*Chapter 17: Shower Sex*

"Can't keep my hands to myself. No matter how hard I'm trying to. I want you all to myself. You're metaphorical gin and juice. So come on, give me a taste. Of what it's like to be next to you. Won't let one drop go to waste.."

--Selena Gomez: Hands To Myself

*Chapter 17: Shower Sex*

Monday; August 21, 2017

Harry

"That's quite impressive mate, how did you convince the corporate?" I raise my eyebrows as I have the papers in hand looking over at Louis. He smiles putting his right leg over his left just letting it hang there as he relaxes back into the chair opposite of me. A smirk curves into his lips.

"I just have my ways."

I chuckle putting away the papers into the folder.

"Alright well thank you, I just hope we can get more money invested for the project."

"Well actually," he leans forward glancing at me. "I mentioned a party."

"Party?"

"Yeah, a party this Wednesday at the Hamilton."

"Louis, what did you do? We can't plan a party in two days!"

"That's not a problem," Liam walks in with his tablet in hand as he fixes his glasses. "Harry you have nothing to worry about. All you gotta do is show up, and have fun."

"If this goes downhill you're fired Tomlinson," I glare at him as he nods. "Now get out, I have some stuff to discuss with Liam."

"Yes sir," he grabs his stuff and gets out. Liam gives me that look as if I'm the bad guy. I just glare at him. He knows how I get when things don't go my way. There's no going back, this is who I am.

**

I arrive home, well Candice's home per say... it already smells good making my stomach growl. I make my way to the kitchen as Candice is making dinner.

"Hello," I smile greeting her. She giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Hey sweetie, umm dinner is not quite ready yet. If you want to rest for a bit I'll let you know."

"Yeah that sounds perfect," I smile and look around. "Uh is Roxanne here?"

"Yeah, she just got here too. I'm surprised she didn't go with her friend or boyfriend."

I smirk.

"Oh really? So she's in her room?"

"Uh no, she said she'll take a shower first."

"Ohh okay. Ima go rest for a bit. Don't worry to call me, I'll come back in half an hour."

"Okay, when you wake up tell Roxanne to come down and eat. She needs to stop that attitude of hers."

"Will do," I smile kissing her cheek and head upstairs. I make a right instead of left and head to the bathroom down the hall. I slowly turn the door knob as it's unlocked. I make my way inside quietly closing the door. I notice this door has no lock at all, makes it way easier for me.

I bite my lip as I can see Roxanne through the glass. Her beautiful naked body. Fuck.

I remove my shoes then the rest of my clothes as quietly as possible. I sneak over sliding the door as I make my way inside. I slide it back closed as her back is to me. She hums running her fingers through her hair as she rinses it. I bite my lip checking out her ass.