Bonus

Sorry these kind of suck haha they are short but there are plenty of them :D just parts I cut out of the chapters.

Bonus Chapters:

Bonus 1:

Chapter 12: Fix It

Brianna

Fucking Zayn I'm going to kill him. I try calling him as I'm at the party and not even Roxanne is here.

I was hoping to see Zayn at least.

"Zayn fucking answer!!" I yell through my phone.

I pace around angrily frustrated. It's been over an hour and I haven't heard of him.

"Oh he will pay for this."

Bonus 2:

Chapter 15: Daddy

Roxanne

We have been laying on my bed catching our breathes. Not saying a word to each other. Staring up at the ceiling. I'm not sure what to say.

He then gets up grabbing his clothes as he puts it on.

I don't say anything, just watch him as he walks out my door.

Even though he took me by surprise, and I hate him, I enjoyed every moment he took from me.

I'm going to have a hard time at school.

Bonus 3:

Chapter 17: Shower Sex

Roxanne

The next day it was hard for me to walk a bit I got to admit. Harry would notice and give me his famous smirk.

I sigh as I eat breakfast. He walks over whispering in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"I would fuck you right here if I could."

I glare at him then he pulls back as my mom walks back over.

"Good morning," she smiles and I look down as I continue eating my cereal.

I would look over as Harry hugs her then looks at me as he winks.

I just want to rip that smirk off his face.

Bonus 4:

Chapter 18: Louis

Harry

I sigh taking a sip of my dream as I get the courage to tell Liam the truth.

"Liam, I'm messing around with Roxanne."

He spits out his drink and looks at me shocked.

"What the bloody hell?! Harry are you crazy?!"

"Look, it's nothing that serious okay?" I look over as Louis heads our way and I keep my mouth shut.

"Alright," Liam says as he takes a sip of his drink. He looks over noticing Louis' presence. "Oh hey Louis you made it."

Bonus 5:

Chapter 31: Drunk Harry

Harry

I hear footsteps as I have woken up from my nap. Candice makes her way into her room and I sit up.

"Hey Harry you okay?"

"Just feel sick," I chuckle. "I'm fine."

She smiles as she puts her bag down then sits next to me. She kisses my cheek and feels my forehead.

"You don't have a fever so you're good."

I chuckle.

"I'm tired want to sleep some with me?" I smile at her and she nods.

"I could use a nap," she giggles as she settles down with me.

Later I wake up and head out downstairs. Roxanne is fixing herself a sandwich.

"Hey," I smile at her and she nods. "Umm thanks again for uh taking care of me. I appreciate it."

"Sure."

"You okay?" I frown.

"I'm fine, at least you have someone to take care of you now right?" She glares at me and walks past me.

"Roxanne. Roxy," I sigh trying to stop her.

Did I do something wrong?

Bonus 6:

Chapter 35: Bored

Harry

I get dressed as I open the door and am face to face with Liam. He shakes his head.

"That's Roxanne?"

I nod and he sighs.

"You're lucky it was me that heard you too yuck! I can't seem to take images off my head," he pretends to gag and I laugh.

"Don't exaggerate Li. It was just something quick."

"Yeah right, I came by half an hour ago and you were still at it."

"Sorry," I chuckle.

"Umm hi," Roxanne walks out as she blushes.

"Hello Roxanne," Liam chuckles.

"Liam I need your help," Louis walks over and Liam laughs.

"Again?"

"Oh hi, Roxanne," Louis smiles at her.

"Hello Louis, umm I'll be heading home. See you later Harry," she giggles walking away.

"What?" I glare at Liam playfully.

Bonus 7:

Chapter 62: Halloween

Brianna

"You're going to just have fun with her," I smirk telling my friend Todd.

"She's not going to want to."

"I'll take care of that, she will go to her room and you just do whatever you want with her."

"Wow I thought she was your friend."

"Was," I roll my eyes and go taking her drink as she's distracted. I sneakily put some powder into her soda and walk away.

"Have fun," I chuckle watching her drink it.

Bonus 8:

Chapter 88: Love You Goodbye

Roxanne

I sit by the window watching how we take off. My heart sinks deeper in me. Not forgetting how I left Harry.

I will be back.

And no one will stop me from being happy next to the man I love.

Whatever it takes, Harry and I will be together.

Even if my father opposes.