Chapter 38: Not in the Mood

Sunday; September 3, 2017

Roxanne

Why am I crying, I should be happy, that way I wouldn't feel so guilty in cheating on him. But it still hurts. I did love him. He made me happy.

We drifted apart and my mother has to do with this I know.

I sniffle hugging my pillow as I lay in bed. I hear a knock on my door but I don't answer. I hear it opening as footsteps slowly make their way to my side.

"Honey what happened?" I hear my mother ask.

"Nothing."

"Zayn was here, something happened."

"That is none of your business okay?!" I sit up glaring at her wiping off my face.

"I'm your mother! I care for you even if you don't believe me I do. What happened sweetie?"

"Zayn broke up with me! Happy? That's what you wanted no? You never liked him, there you go. You won't have to deal with him ever again."

"I'm so sorry," she shakes her head as she looks at me with guilt.

"I just want to be alone. Can you please just grant me that? I'm not in the mood to argue or to do anything."
"I understand," she sighs nodding. "If you need anything, don't doubt to come look for me. I will be downstairs."

I nod as I watch her leave my room.

I'm just going to sleep.

Monday; September 4, 2017

The next day I didn't want to wake up. I was planning in waking up late, but unfortunately for me... Harry had to ruin my sweet slumber.

"Roxanne you're going to be late for class. Come on I'll drop you off."

I groan hiding my face on my pillow. I feel him gently shaking my shoulder.

"Roxy come on sweetie."

"I'm not in the mood for school. Please just let me stay," I sit up and look up at him eyes being all puffy.

"Have you been crying for that jerk? Your mother told me," he sighs. "I'm sorry. But you shouldn't be sad for that dickhead. He doesn't deserve you."

"And you do?" I stare into his eyes as he doesn't say anything.

"Fine, stay. But when I get back I want to see you out of this bed, out of this room. Alright?"

"Hmm."

"Roxanne I'm serious."

"Fine," I roll my eyes and he chuckles as he leaves my room. I lay back down and close my eyes as I fall back asleep.

**

I woke up around 1pm... I really do feel like shit.

I take a shower and put some sweats and a sweater. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and brush my teeth. I put on my slippers and make my way out of my room down the stairs to the kitchen. I pull out a glass and pour myself some mango juice.

I drink it all and go back up to my room. I just watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S and don't realize the time until Harry walks in.

"What did I say?" He smiles crossing his arms against his chest.

"Umm..."

"You're still in your room love."

"There's nothing else I feel like doing," I Shrug as he sits next to me and looks at the television.

"I love this show. Chandler will always be my favorite."

"Why? Is it because of the corny jokes?"

"Heyyyy. How you guess?" He chuckles looking at me and I giggle. He smiles his dimples showing.

God, he's so beautiful.

"I love Phoebe, she doesn't care what others think of her."

"They are all great, hilarious," he chuckles and watches the show with me until the episode finishes. "Want to order Dominos?"

"Sure," I smile and he pulls out his iPhone. He makes the order online.

"It should be here in less than twenty minutes."

"Awesome," I giggle and he smiles poking my nose.

"This is how you should be. Smiling and giggly. You look beautiful when you look happy," he wraps his arm around my shoulder and I don't know why I feel my stomach twirling inside. It's like a million of butterflies are erupting it.

"Th-thanks."

"And I miss those red cheeks," he pinches my cheeks making me giggle more. He smiles down at me as he strokes my cheek staring into my eyes. He leans down and pecks my lips. My breathe hitches with just that one simple touch.

"I need the loo," he smiles getting up and I laugh as he said that. He rushes out and I just let out a sigh as I watch the T.V.

After a few minutes he comes back and sits by my side.

"Want to watch movies then?"

I look at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"Are you sure you want to bore yourself here with me? I'm not that entertaining."

"Yes you are love, in many ways," he winks and I blush. "But I don't mind having this day just being lazy. By each other's side."

"I like that," I smile and he checks his phone.

"I'm going to wait downstairs for our food. I'll bring drinks, anything specific?" He gets up and I smile at him.

"Hmm Dr. Pepper."

"Two Dr. Pepper's and a big pizza and bunch of other junk food coming right up!" He smiles running out the door.

I smile watching him and look back down at my hands as I can't stop smiling.

**

He makes his way back with the pizza and other stuff in the bag. He puts everything down on my bed and hands me a plate as I smile taking it. He ordered a large pepperoni pizza with pineapple and jalepeños, and some alfredo pasta and those bread bites. He brought some hot Cheetos and the Dr. Peppers.

"Wow you want me to get fat or what," I giggle and he laughs.

"I'll get fat with you then," he smiles at me and I playfully push him aside. "What movie?"

"Hmm. Let's watch Pitch Perfect."

"Yay! I love that movie."

"Aha sure thing Harry."

"I do," he laughs. I smile getting out of Netflix and get off the bed as I put in the movie. I go back next to him as we watch the movie and eat.

**

I ate so much I felt tired, I lay next to Harry as we watched the movie and soon I drift off to sleep. I wake up a few minutes later and smile seeing him sleeping peacefully next to me.

He calls me angel. But to me he's the angel one.