*Chapter 72: Hotel it is*

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh"

--John Legend: All of Me  

*Chapter 72: Hotel it is*

Saturday; December 2, 2017

Roxanne

I smile as I slowly open my eyes finding myself in Harry's arms. His chest rises as he breathes in and out. Soft little snores coming out of his mouth. He's so precious.

I gently stroke his hair back admiring the beautiful man sleeping by my side.

I trace my fingers on his chest and snuggle to him.

"Harry," I whisper but he doesn't answer. "Harry baby," I smile sitting up. He hums as he turns his back to me. I giggle jumping on him.

"Roxy... let me sleep please."

That raspy morning voice just gave me the chills.

I pout as he continues to sleep. I lay back down as I stare at the ceiling. I slowly remove the duvets revealing him completely.

"Harry wake up..."

He turns over facing me and smiles with his eyes still closed.

"If you don't give me five more minutes, you'll pay for that."

"Oh yeah?" I smirk staring at him. He nods and stays quiet as he sleeps. I try to close my eyes but I can't fall back asleep. "Five minutes is up," I pout shaking him but he ignores me. "I see how it is."

I give him small gentle kisses on his neck as I gently grab his length as I start stroking him. It takes him a while to become hard so I decide to give him an early treat.

I lean over taking his shaft all in my mouth. I hear his breathing rising as I start bobbing my head feeling him become hard.

"Mmm," I hear his sweet voice as I continue to suck his cock faster. "Fuck Roxy."

I smile pulling back as I look at him as he stares at me.

"Is that your way of waking me up?" He chuckles

"It worked, didn't it?" I smirks stroking him gently.

"Are you going to finish me?" He smiles biting his lip.

"Nope. You're already up," I giggle and he gasps as he grabs me pulling me on top of him.

"You little tease."

I smile at him as he strokes my hair to the side.

"I'm going to take a shower," he lets me go and gets up.

"Ima get ready too."

"You're not going to join me?"

I smile at him as he bites his lip putting on his boxers.

"Don't you have work to get to?"

"I'm the boss angel, I can miss a day," he winks and I giggle. "I'll wait for you love don't take too long."

His Angel (H.S) Book 1 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें