*Chapter 35: Bored*

"I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you
Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo
By the way, right away you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving 'til I tasted you"

--Hailee Steinfeld, Grey feat. Zedd: Starving

*Chapter 35: Bored*

Friday; September 1, 2017

Roxanne

As I eat my cereal the following morning, I hear footsteps and Harry walks into the kitchen. He smiles at me and goes and brews himself some coffee.

"Good morning!" My mother says as she heads into the kitchen. I look over as she pecks Harry's lips and I just look away. "Harry can I ask you for a favor please?"

"Of course sweetheart what is it?" He smiles at my mother and I have to keep myself from rolling my eyes at this cheesy scene.

"Can you take Roxanne to work with you?"

"Wh-what?" My eyes widen as I find sudden interest in her proposal.

"I have a lot of important files to fix and a meeting," Harry says.

"Please Harry, I don't want to leave her here alone. I won't be back until later and I don't trust her to be alone in the house."

"Wow thanks mom."
"She won't be a bother, right Roxanne?" She glances at me with her eyebrows arched.

"What am I supposed to do in a boring office?" I sigh.

"As long as she behaves," Harry glances my way.

"I'm not a little kid," I tell him.

"You seem to act like one."

I glare at him and get up.

"Whatever," I say and go upstairs grabbing my bag. Maybe I can try to do homework?

**

"Alright sweetheart, there's not much to see here just a normal office," Harry guides me around the building as there are phones ringing and such. The lady at the front wasn't so pleased to see me. She glared at me with a disgusted look on her face.

All the girls there would give me the same look. Seems like they hate me without even knowing me.

I follow Harry into a room, his office. It was huge. He shuts the doors and I admired the big windows at front giving you an incredible view of the city. There's a couch to the right, a coffee table to the left along with two chairs. At the back of the chairs is a cabinet and a fridge along with a microwave and a coffee pot and tea. To the right there's a big book shelf behind couch.

At front there's his desk with two chairs across from his main spot.

"I have to get going with this," he motions to a folder in his hands. I nod and go and sit down on the couch as I look around. He takes a seat behind his desk and gets to work.

As the minutes pass by I can't help but feel bored. What can I do? I really am not in the mood to do my homework, I can't concentrate with Harry around. He's so hard not to look at and admire.