*Chapter 85: Payback*

Uhhh enjoy! D: hehe

--

*Chapter 85: Payback*

Thursday; December 14, 2017

Zayn

"Oh yeah! Fuck Zayn mmm."

I grunt shutting my eyes as Brianna jumps up and down as my cock hits her every spot.

"That's it ride my cock just like that," I bite my lip looking at her as I grip to her hips moving her more.

"Ohhh fuckkk."

"Argh I-I'm cumming fuck!" I push her off as I stroke my cock as she smiles at me sticking her tongue out as my cum drips all over her face.

Moaning wincing with every touch I finish releasing my climax. She licks her lips and fingers then takes my dick back inside her mouth giving it one last taste.

"Oh yeah, such a good girl," I smirk then lay down as she does so as well. We catch our breathes staring up the ceiling.

"I still can't believe your sweet Roxanne cheated on you with her mom's boyfriend ha! That's hilarious."

I glare at her sitting up.

"Way to kill the move Brianna! Fucking hell you had to bring it up."

"Well at some point it had to come up," she sits up and glares at me back. "I'm still mad at her for hitting me. She will pay I fucking swear."

"Shut the fuck up," I get up as I slip my boxers back on. "You were the stupid one that told her we been screwing each other for long! You just had to open your big ass mouth didn't you."

"I'm sick and tired of you treating me like shit Zayn!!"

"You should have gotten used to it by now, if you don't like it. There's the door sweetheart."

"So you can go back out with that princess wannabe?"

"At least she's better than you," I chuckle and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine be that way," she puts her clothes back on as she then pulls out some card. "I won't tell you what hotel room she goes and meets up with Harryyyy."

"What?!" I try to snatch the keycard from her but she backs off as she smirks. "How did you get it?"

"After Roxanne confessed to me what she's been doing, I went through her stuff when she forgot her bag as she went to use the restroom when we went to get drinks at Keva Juice. Who would of thought her out of all the people would be such a whore huh."

"Stop talking about yourself," I smirk and she glares at me.

"Whatever Zayn. I'm leaving."

"Fine, I don't care where she meets Harry at. I'm not with her, she can do whatever she wants."

"But don't you feel betrayed? Don't you want revenge?"

"I did cheat on her first either way," I sigh.

"You're pathetic Zayn. We can bring her down. We can go take this key to Candice and she will see for herself what her sweet innocent daughter, has been doing all these months."

"Roxanne said she will talk to her."

Brianna burst out laughing shaking her head.

"Are you stupid? She's not going to talk to her mother, and tell her what? Mom uhhh I been fucking your boyfriend so yeah I hope that's cool with you," she chuckles biting her lip. "I want to know what Candice will do when she finds out."

"Alright fine."

"Really?" She smiles glancing up at me and I nod.

"Whatever, let's get this over with. It's their problem anyway," I grab my pants and get dressed.

**

"Uggh she's in those stupid trips isn't she?" Brianna groans as we been ringing the doorbell several times but no answer. Roxanne is with Harry for sure, and Candice is at her work.

"You know... I bet Candice is fucking some rich guy, it's weird she goes out too much you know."

"You're insane Brianna."

"It could be true."

"Uh is there something going on?"

We turn around to meet face to face with Candice.

"We were just looking for you Ms. Rosevelt," Brianna smirks and Candice looks at her confused.

"For what?"

"This is something serious," I add in.

"Um okay?" She walks past us opening the door and lets us in. We all head to the living room as we take a seat opposite of her. "What do you want to talk about? Did something happen to Roxanne?" She gasps covering her mouth.

"Dramatic much?" I hear Brianna mumble quietly.

"No it's nothing like that, uh it's really serious to the point that we don't know how you will take it."

"Just tell me Zayn! You're freaking me out."

"Your daughter is fucking Harry!!" Brianna snaps out and I glare at her. She shrugs her shoulders innocently.

"Wh-what?" Candice furrows her eyebrows. I take a deep breath and look at her concerned.

"Roxanne has been lying to you along with Harry. They have been having an affair ever since he entered your home. I'm really sorry Candice. You don't deserve this. It's not fair to you. It's revolting I know."

"Th-that can't be," she shakes her head tears escaping. "You're just making this up," she stands up as so do we.

"It's not made up Candice, I saw it with my own eyes," I tell her.

"Roxanne confessed to me," Brianna says.

"You're making this up. Get out!!" She yells as she points towards the door.

"It's not made up!! I was able to get her key. They meet at this hotel that's on Farmington and Gale," Brianna hands her the keycard as Candice hesitates it but takes it and looks at it closely.

"N-no," she starts breathing heavily more tears escaping.

"We can go with you this moment, I'm sure they are in the middle of their romance," Brianna smirks.

"Ta-take me," she looks up at us. "I need to see with my own eyes."

"Right this way," Brianna smiles walking out and I follow them out towards my car.

I can't believe we are doing this.

--

Shit is about to go down yo! :D you guys ready for it?

Btw sorry the smut was short, but Brianna and Zayn make me cringe so bad hehe (; your welcome