His Secret

Second book to this series has been posted! :D

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as you did with this one.

I like to thank you all so much for your amazing support it means the world to me ❤❤ I love you my angels hehe that's what I'll call you ;)

Enjoy this preview!

The young girl continues with cleaning up the tables as she grabs her tips. She sighs knowing this much isn't helping. She looks over as her manager heads her way with a pretty brunette.

"Elizabeth, this is Roxanne. She is new and if you don't mind you can train her?"

"Of course, nice to meet you," Elizabeth smiles at the new girl.

"Nice to meet you too," she smiles and follows Elizabeth to the back as she starts explaining all that she needs to know.

Never did Elizabeth think she would become best friends with Roxanne. Especially that after meeting Roxy's dad she would fall for him. And desire him.

Never did Elizabeth think she would be going against her beliefs as Louis Tomlinson became her sin.

As for him; she was his secret.

Eeek! I'm excited :D

Hope you like this preview and no it's not going to be written in third person, it will be in points of views.

I like to thank one of my best friends Rachel Musicismybestfrand she has been incredible and so supportive ❤❤ love you girly thank you for being there for me.

Thank you to stylespalvin_ as well :) she has been here all the way too. Thank you! ❤❤

This is the cover and the book is up! Check it out :D