*Chapter 4: Awkward Moment*

Enjoy ;)

Btw the gif has me dead 😍😍😍

*Chapter 4: Awkward Moment*

Harry

"I am so full," Candice giggles as she wipes her mouth with the napkin ever so delicately. She smiles at me as I chuckle taking out my card. "Harry I invited you, I'm supposed to pay," she stops my hand.

"Sweetheart, a gentleman never lets his girl pay," I chuckle as I also add on the tip as the waiter comes back I hand the check back to him. She sighs defeated as I take her hand kissing her knuckles.

"Do you want to go and meet Roxanne?"

"Tonight?" I look up with her hand still in between mine.

"If you want."

"That would be lovely," I smile as the waiter comes back handing me my card as I put it back into my wallet. I stand up and hurry grabbing Candice's hand as I lead her out.

"Since you didn't want me to pick you up, do I just follow you home?" I smile at her as she nods. I follow her to her car as she unlocks the doors and I open the door for her.

"See you there," she smiles pecking my lips as she goes inside.

**

I park on her driveway getting out as I walk up to her as she leads the way inside her house. Though what we saw wasn't something you would expect to be greeted with for the first time.

"W-why don't you mmm," the young girl has her eyes shut as she moans.

"Roxanne!!!" Candice yells as they both jump up.

This is Roxanne? Candice's daughter... omg.

"Oh boy," the guy murmurs as he stands up looking away embarrassed. Roxanne stands up as she fixes her shorts.

"What in the world is this?!! I didn't give you permission to bring this," Candice glares at the guy. "This person!"

"He's my boyfriend and his name is Zayn! Gee mom," she sighs frustrated.

I observe her as I can't help but admire her long tanned legs and her astounding curves. Her shirt is white and for a fact that I know she's not wearing a bra since I can see her erected nipples through, it's making my cock twitch inside my pants. Fuck.

I decide to observe her face, she's so beautiful. Just like an angel. Her eyebrows are perfectly arched, she has such sweet looking lips, and her eyes are like getting lost in the sea.

"How do you expect me to accept this?! After what I saw you think I'm going to want Zayn as your boyfriend?" Candice shrieks out.

"And what about him?!" Roxanne points at me. "You think I accept him?! I can do whatever I want since that's what you do!"

"I'm a grown woman! You're not going to disrespect me like that Roxanne!"

"Umm I really like your daughter," Zayn starts saying but Candice shuts him up.

"Get out of my house. I don't want to see you again."

"MOM!"

"I-I'm sorry," Zayn smiles awkwardly as he sighs. "Sorry we had to meet this way," he looks at me and I smile at him.

"No it's okay don't worry about it mate. I'm Harry," I take my hand out towards him as he's about to shake it but stops.

"Umm nice to meet you, uh Zayn," he chuckles and turns to Roxanne."