*Chapter 52: Wrong Name*

Saturday; September 16, 2017

Roxanne

"Mom can I please?" I try my best to plead my mother to let me go out with Zayn. She chuckles as she finishes making breakfast. Harry glares my way as he tries to read his newspaper.

We haven't spoken of what happened last time. Thursday was the only night it happened and I'm sure it won't happen again.

"Hmm, alright sweetie but be back early," she warns.

"Mom I'm not a little girl anymore. You said you'll trust me."

"Okay okay," she chuckles. "Not too late though."

"Thanks!" I giggle and give her a quick hug as I walk out of the kitchen. I head out the door as Zayn gets out of the car opening the door for me. I smile walking towards him. "Such a gentleman," I kiss his cheek and he chuckles gripping to my hips stopping me as he kisses me.

"Anything for my girl," he pulls back and winks as I get inside. He goes over to his side and buckles up starting the car.

"So where to?" I question.

"Hmm it's a surprise," he chuckles driving out of the driveway.

**

I chuckle as I walk with Zayn around the duck pond as we eat our ice-cream. We been silent for a while as we just enjoyed the view and the cool air breeze.

"So this is your idea of a date?" I smile fiddling with my cup as I twirl the spoon around the ice-cream.

"You not like it?" I hear him say, I smile looking over at him.

"Of course I do. It's just we haven't had this sort of date..."

"Not my fault you only crave pizza," he laughs. I giggle hitting his arm playfully.

"Dork."

"Cutie," he smiles and I roll my eyes giggling as I finish my ice-cream. We throw our cups into the trash can and continue walking as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "I don't want to lose you."

"You're not Zayn."

I feel him kiss the top of my head making me smile. I turn over looking up at him and peck his lips. He smiles wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to his chest as he kisses me.

**

I'm pushed over inside as he opens the door as we make out. I moan into the kiss as Zayn starts removing his jacket shutting the door.

"Are you sure no one will be home?" I say through kisses.

"I'm sure baby. We're all alone," he picks me up and carries me to his room. I gasp as he pushes me against the wall as he kisses all over my neck.

I moan and pull his shirt over his head. He smiles and kisses me. I start rubbing his crotch as a moan escapes his lips. He turns me around as my hands take a hold at the wall as he starts grinding his crotch against my butt.

He squeezes my butt making me squeal as he chuckles. He leans over kissing over my shoulder and continues grinding. I start moving my butt more already feeling his bulge. I smile turning around and kiss him slowly pushing him back. He falls on the bed as I climb over. He watches me and I lean over kissing his neck. He takes a hold of my butt again.