Chapter 32: Niall

Chapter 32: Niall

Thursday; August 31, 2017

Niall

Honestly, I don't even know what to do with my life. As I walk out of my Astronomy class I would think back to what do I really want my future to come to.

I have changed my major a lot, so I'm going back and forth. Not sure yet of what I really want to do.

I walk down the hallways as I shake my head seeing Zayn flirting with some girls. He has a girlfriend. What is wrong with him?

He's my best friend and all, wish I could smack his head to knock some sense out of him.

Him and Roxanne known each other since high school. He's two years older than her, when she was a freshman he swooned over her from the moment he met her. He was the most popular guy in school, every girl wanted him.

Her being a simple sweet and smart girl, got his attention. He could have had any girl, but he chose her.

It's a cute love story, they started dating by when he was a senior and she was a sophomore.

They lasted all that, but he has changed. His sexual desires are too strong for him to control. He told me he's being seeing some other girl. He would go into detail of how Roxanne wouldn't be the girl to completely satisfy him.

He's so pathetic.

But what can I do?

I run my fingers through my bleached blond hair as I make my way towards him.

"Hey mate," I say as he smiles and the girls walk away.

"Sup Ni! How was class?"

"Not at all interesting, I just need to get my act together and decide what I want so I don't have to take unnecessary classes."

"Yeah I get you," he chuckles as we walk down the stairs and out of the building.

"Have you talked to Roxanne?"

"No. She went on that cruise without me, let her enjoy it."

"Mate it's not her fault. Her mom is the one that makes the decisions."

"Then why hasn't she fucking messaged me? It's been a week."

"Try to talk to her Zayn."

He sighs as he stands by the hood of his car and looks at me.

"I have something to tell you, it's a guilt that I can't hold in any longer."

"What is it?"

"I been fucking around with Brianna."

"Wh-what?"

I feel like someone punched me so hard knocking the breath out of me.

"I know it's wrong okay you don't need to tell me. But Brianna is a good fuck buddy."

"Y-you're insane!! She's Roxanne's best friend!! Friends don't that kind of shit! What the fuck?"

"She enjoys it."
"You're a dick. You're ruining a valuable friendship."

"She's so fake around Roxy, she's not a real friend."

"Because of you! Damn Zayn what has gotten through your head? If you don't love Roxanne don't you think it's best you break things with her? If she finds out of this betrayal she's going to be really hurt. She's been so loyal to you Zayn. She loves you."
"I know," he sighs and stands up. "I think you're right. I can't keep doing this."

"But if you really love her and want her, then break things off with Brianna. Doesn't Roxanne give you what you want? That should be enough."

"Not enough. When it comes to sex, I like being rough. She is such a coward when it comes to oral sex."

"Eww I don't need to know this dude."

"She doesn't suck my dick like Brianna does."

"I don't want to hear it," I shake my head and make a look of disgust.

"She doesn't swallow she doesn't like doing kinky stuff. I want to have fun that's all."

"Zayn... I'm out," I walk off and he holds my arm back.

"Sorry sorry," he laughs. "You need to get laid man, gee. But uh I'll see what to do with them. I'll talk to you later lad."

"Alright Zayn, hope you make the right choice."

**

On my way home, I couldn't stop thinking of what Zayn told me. Brianna. Why her? Out of all the girls in this world why Brianna?

I can't stop the tears from streaming down my cheeks as I think of her and Zayn together. Doing dirty stuff. I can't function well knowing he touched her. That she touched him. Fulfilling his desires. Him being able to kiss every inch of her beautiful body. Making her moan his name wanting more of him as he fucks her senseless.

I sigh getting out of my car as I park. I love her. I always loved Brianna.