The Ex

Camila had invited Lauren over  for a movie night and pizza. She called her girlfriend and told her to grab some snacks on the way over for after their pizza. Her girlfriend replied with a short "yes" before handing up.

A couple of minutes later there was a knock at the door. Camila got up from bed, wearing her long yellow jumper with her hair draping over her face a little. She opened the door and was greeted by the face of her beautiful girlfriend. She juggled the plastic bag filled with sweets, chocolate and drinks with a smile on her face. Camila kissed Lauren quickly before moving out of the doorway so the girl could walk inside. She lead the girl upstairs and they both sat on the bed opposite each other.

Lauren got her phone out before typing in 'Dominos'.

"What you want babe? pepperoni?" Lauren said looking up at her girlfriend.

"Of course!!" Camila said getting up and walking around behind Lauren before wrapping her arms around her and giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"It says 20 minutes" Lauren said locking her phone before placing it down and turning to face Camila. Camila adjusted her arms so they were now wrapping around Laurens neck. Lauren pulled her girlfriend to sit on her lap. Camila started at Lauren as she smiled biting her lip.

"So what do you want until then?" Camila asked.

"I've got an idea" Lauren said pulling Camila closer. Before their lips could touch the doorbell rang.

"You expecting someone?" Lauren asked. Camila shook her head and got up from Lauren's lap. Lauren head Camila's light steps as she walked down the stairs to the front doo. She heard the door open and a few mumbles. Lauren grabbed her phone and started scrolling though Facebook before she heard a male voice yell from downstairs. She got up right away and stormed downstairs. She walked into the living room and saw Camila there looking scared as a some guy shouted at her.

"Wow! Back the fuck off dude!" Lauren yelled stepping in front of Camila.

"Really Camila this is who you dumped me for?!" he yelled. Lauren's face expressed shock.

"Seriously dude who the fuck are you?" Lauren's shock now turned to anger. The guy stormed out of Laurens way and past Camila, heading for the door. Camila went after him and Lauren went after her.

"Shawn please I'm sorry" Camila yelled at the guy who was now too far away to hear. Camila turned to see Lauren stood there with tears streaming down her eyes. Lauren stormed back into the house before reappearing a couple of minutes later holding her stuff.

"Lauren, don't do this. Stay" Camila said holding on to her arm. Lauren tuned around to face Camila.

"What, like you want Shawn to stay" Camila just stood there staring at Lauren with tears running down her hot, flustered cheeks.

"Enjoy your fucking pizza Camila" Lauren said before storming to her car, turning the key and driving away. Camila sat on her steps outside with her head buried into her lap and just cried. She sat there for hours. The pizza came minutes after Lauren left and Camila just kept it next to her. It started to get dark and Camila couldn't find it in herself to move from the steps. She had fucked up and she knew it.

"I just want Lauren back" she kept saying over and over again.

"Then do something to get me back" Lauren's voice was heard. Camila's head shot up hearing the voice that belonged to the beautiful girl she had let slip away so easily.

"You.....you came back" Camila said whipping her tears away with her sleeve.

"Of course I did. But I only came to ask you a question" she said crossing her arms and leaning up against the wall next to the steps. Camila nodded insinuating for the girl to continue.

"Shawn or me? And don't say me because I'm here. I want the truth Camila. I'll know if you're lying" Lauren said looking hurt.

"You" Camila said without hesitation. Lauren raised her eyebrows and studied Camila's face for a couple of seconds before walking up to her. She cupped her face with both hands and planted the most passionate kiss they've ever shared together. It last a good few minutes. Lauren pulled away before pulling Camila back in but for a hug this time. The both pulled away from the hug as Lauren was about to say something.

"Next time don't take me for granted because I am not afraid to walk away. You may be the hardest thing I have too walk away from but If I need to I will" Lauren said feeling bad for what she was saying but it needed to be said.

"I'm never letting you go Lauren. You're my future. Shawn is my past. Nothing is going to stop me from keeping you. I love you" Camila said. Lauren was startled by what Camila said. It was the first time they had said I love you. She hesitated and thought before smiling and kissed Camila.

"I love you too, Camila Cabello"

------

If you have any requests let me know I'm open to any suggestions:) Thanks to the people who have been reading and voting :) x