Fake Love. Real Love

Lauren did her usual routine every morning. She would get up, get dressed and head for the gym. She never missed a day of the gym. Ever.

She was walking there like she usually did but today was different. Something changed.

——
Camila POV

"Mom do you need anything at the store?" I yelled to my mother.

"No sweetie but thanks for asking" she replied. I grabbed my bag before leaving to the store. I made it halfway down the block before Shawn popped out from the corner. Shawn was...umm...how do I put this nicely, he was, well my stalker. He would ask me out almost every week and I just kept saying no. He never got the picture, said he wanted an explanation but I couldn't give him one without hurting his feelings.

"Hey Camz" he said.

"Hey Shawn" I said rolling my eyes.

"So camz I was wondering...." he started.

"No" I said fast.

"But why? Why won't you go on one date with me?" He begged and asked.

"Because....because...." I tried to find an excuse then it hit me. Like it literally hit me. This girl had literally walked right into me.
"Because I'm gay" I blurted and grabbed the girl who walked into me.
"This is my girlfriend" I said. I saw his face and he didn't believe me.

"I don't believe you" he said.

"Babe can you please tell him that were in love" I asked the girl widening my eyes hoping she'd get the memo.

"Were in love" is all the girl said.

"Fine. Then kiss" he said. I was a little scared and nervous. I looked at the girl for approval and she just grabbed my face and pulled me towards her. Our lips moved in sync and it felt amazing.

"Okay fine. I believe you" is all he said.

"Now leave is be. We have a date tonight we have to get ready" I said while holding the girls hand.

"Whatever" Shawn said walking away. As he turned the corner I let or a sigh of relief.

"I'm so sorry about that, he always asks me oh and I needed a reason why I couldn't it just got to much I'm sorry" I said before walking away.

"Hey!" The girl yelled. I turned.
"Lauren" She said quieter as she walked closer to me.

"Camila" I relied.

"So what time shall I pick you up?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Our date" she said smirking. I thought for a while.

"Oh I'm not ga....." I said before stopping.
"7" I then said. She smiled and passed me a not with her number on it.

"See you at 7"

———
Sorry it's so short and a little rushed, the part 2 for 'The Band. The Date. The Sister' will be posted soon just need to start writing it haha 😂