The Anniversary (Part 2)

She sat in the taxi cupping the box that was still embedded in her pocket. She pulled it out staring at it. She didn't realise how long she was looking until the taxi came to a stop.

"Here you go ma'am that'll be $15 please" The taxi driver asked. Lauren placed the box back into her pocket before extracting it with money in its place. She handed the money to the taxi driver before making her way to the trunk of the car. She grabbed her bags before closing it and hitting the taxi gently with her fist to show she was done collecting what she needed.

She looked at her house before taking a deep breath and walking in.

"Hello?" She yelled. No reply. She was relieved that no one was home but at the same time upset. She needed to talk to Camila. She needed to end things properly.

She didn't unpack knowing that she would probably be leaving as soon as Camila walked through that door. She left her suitcase and coat by the door before taking a seat on the sofa. She tried to watch tv to distract her but nothing was working. All she could think about was Camila and Ally together. How could Camila do this?! On our anniversary!! Lauren thought to herself. She started to get angry.

She got up and walked over to the kitchen. She needed a drink. She started gulping down her wine glass after glass. After her fourth glass she stumbled back to the living room but fell against the wall. She looked down to see she had knocked a photo of her and Camila when they went to Amsterdam together in July. She stared at the picture before standing on it, smashing the glass and frame.

Time had got on and as Lauren got more drunk. She heard the front door open and close. She tired to walk towards it but couldn't do she stayed in place, standing in the living room.

"Lauren?!" Camila yelled. Camila walked into the living room as Lauren clapped her hands slowly yet sloppily.

"W..w..well fucking do..one Camila" she said slurring her words and she continued to clap.

"Lauren please listen!" Camila begged trying to get a word in but Lauren wasn't having any of it. She stumbled towards Camila who was standing next to the couch.

"You....uh..You have ru...uined us! How c...ouldddd you?!" She tried yelling but all that was coming out of her mouth were slurs.

"Lauren please it's not what....." Camila said before Lauren placed her finger over her lips.

"Shhhhhhhh" she said while closing her eyes.
"You....areeee a sssssssssnake" she said drawing out her S's.
"You...." she started before she collapsed onto the couch. She totally blacked out from drinking to much. Camila looked at her before placing a blanket over her and kissing her forehead.

"I'm sorry I did this, I love you Lauren Jauregui"

Morning came and Lauren woke up on the couch not knowing what had happened. She sat up only to be hit by a pain in her head.

"Fuck what happened?" She asked herself.

"You drank and passed out" Camila said walking into the living room with a glass of banana milkshake. Lauren stared at her with hurt in her eyes. She may have been drunk but she remembers what Camila did. She turned away from her and tried to hold back the tears.

"Take it. It'll help your hangover" Camila said holding out the glass of banana milkshake to Lauren's back. Lauren turned and took the milkshake before turning back around, facing away from Camila.

"Can we talk please?" Camila asked.

"There's nothing to talk about. We're over. That's what I came back to say. That's why I didn't unpack. We're done Camila. Over" Lauren said as she faced toward Camila who has now taken a seat next to Lauren on the couch.

"Lauren please I didn't sleep with her!!" Camila yelled trying to get her point across.

"DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!" Lauren yelled.
"You called her babe and told her you love her!" Lauren yelled a little quieter this time due to her hangover.

"I call everyone babe and you misheard me. I said 'I'll see you' as in goodbye!!" Camila said annoyed a little. Lauren froze she didn't know what to say and then it hit her.

"Then why the fuck were you there?!" She yelled.

"None of your business" Camila said.

"I know! To fuck her!!! You were there to fuck her!! ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!!" Lauren yelled. She couldn't keep the anger in anymore.

"I WAS THERE BECAUSE OF THIS!!" Camila yelled as she pulled a box from her pocket.
"I WAS GOING TO ASK YOU TO MARRY ME OKAY! I NEEDED HELP ON WHAT TO SAY! WAY TO RUIN IT!" Camila yelled.

Lauren's face dropped. Was this real. It had to be, she had the ring.

"So you didn't cheat?" Lauren said calmly.

"No. I would never. I love you and only you, I wanted to surprise you I didn't know you had all this planned in Cardiff until yesterday when Dinah called me" she explained. Lauren thought for a while before grabbing her jacket.

"You're still gonna leave me?" Camila said with hurt in her voice.

"No. I was gonna propose too" Lauren said grabbing the ring that was in her pocket. Camila's facial expression was shocked. She finally turned her expression into a smile.

"Camila Cabello, Will you marry me?" Lauren asked on one knee.

"Lauren Jauregui, Will you marry me?" Camila asked also on one knee. They both stared at each other before answering.

"Yes" they both said in sync.

"I love you" Lauren said.

"I love you too" Camila said as they kissed.

"SHIT!" Lauren yelled breaking up the kiss.

"What? What's wrong?" Camila asked.

"I need to apologise to Ally" she laughed as Camila laughed with her.

"I'm sure she's fine"  Camila said as she continued to kiss her now fiancé.

Love really is stronger than it seems.

********

Okay so this is part two of The Anniversary, I knew a couple of you asked for it, hope it was up to your standards, thanks for reading :)

Also if you guys have an requests feel free to ask and I'll write them as soon as I can :)

Camren One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें